Opinions?

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
Are like assholes, everyone has one.(and they all smell like shit)

Either way I want yours.(your opinion perverts)

I got a basic Aurora, an am thinking keeping it unupgraded and using it for commerce, exploraton and that kind of shit. Should i buy an LN for combat?

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
The upgrade is something like $5 or $10, so it's not really comparable to buying an entire add-on ship. I think most people will end up starting the game with an Aurora, but that's pure speculation with no evidence to back it up. It depends on how much money you have, and how much you want to spend on the game before you can play it.

Würger

Captain
Nov 12, 2013
RSI Handle
Wurger
You can upgrade your basic Aurora to anything you like. So there is no need to buy a special packages. Just earn some credits in-game and you can have any type Aurora you like.

However, if you would like to support the game some more:
- CL (Clipper) = Cargo
- LN (Legionnaire) = Combat
- LX (Deluxe version) = if you like expensive cars and leather seats and stuff.

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Well LN have almost or same cargo capacity as the CL, so why not have a small cargo vessel that actually have some defence capacity and LN is the best dogfighter of the Auroras and it got the leather seat from the LX . so three in one ship..
LN is the best Aurora.. if you gonna have a Aurora, Aurora LN is the one you want,. IMO

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
Are like assholes, everyone has one.(and they all smell like shit)

Either way I want yours.(your opinion perverts)

I got a basic Aurora, an am thinking keeping it unupgraded and using it for commerce, exploraton and that kind of shit. Should i buy an LN for combat?
You dont really have to upgrade it, later in the future you could add all those upgrades with using real money. The only difference for each is this:
Aurora ES: Basic
Aurora MR: Has better guns I think
Aurora LX: Might go farther and has a comfy seat.
Aurora CL: Has a big box for cargo.
Aurora LN: Has a few more guns and stuff.
All which later in the game you can get without spending money. Sadly though we must wait for this to be implemented, for now I would wait.
If you have the money then do it! It only helps you out, just choose the right upgrade.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Indeed the LN is better then the ES but I would recommend the Avenger Titan if you have the cash. It has cargo, range, and the all impotent POW POW POW for when you get in trouble.
Yeah I can agree here if you got enough ot upgrade to a Avenger Titan do it, that is a much faster and more nimble ship than the Aurora and have plenty of cargo room and with the module coming you can exchange cargo room for other stuff later on. ;)

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Reactions: Blind Owl

Heinlein

Commander
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
RoadTrip
The Aurora LN is the best bang for the buck upgrade in the game at the moment. Best 10 dollars you could spend really if you are sticking to a minimalist ship.

You can have one size 4 or two size 3 missles on it plus the 2 size 2 guns + 2 size 1 guns and it has good armor and shields . . . . Hard to go wrong there.

Forgot your password?