Or we could just bribe them like these guys...

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Wow, that's some shit.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Seems legit. I can totally trust these guys, right?

Reactions: Tooterfish

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Oh yes, i am also giving out 17 375,35 USD to next 17,9 members who will join my new org SovietsUnited.
In 12 month of active membership you will receive a hand written letter sealed by the kiss of a virgin, describing the location of the key for your reward. In your 11th month of membership you may select to receive the above mentioned amount in the following format:
  • Cash
  • RSI Credits
  • Brazzers membership
  • Justin Bieber tour tickets
  • Donation to the charity of your choice
  • Beer Barrels
  • VIP tickets for all Jacksonville Jaguars games (year 2019)
  • Food Stamps

Reactions: JacknHoffa

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
But Hey, he's not trolling, it was a open post on Facebook that facebook added to my feed rather that a message or email (took me 1/2 an hour to figure it out, I had opened it during work- screen shot it, then got busy and couldn't figure out where it was on my phone later.)
Of course it's still stupid and badly spelled.
Still, I'm holding out for 7 virgins and a six pack.

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
Oh yes, i am also giving out 17 375,35 USD to next 17,9 members who will join my new org SovietsUnited.
In 12 month of active membership you will receive a hand written letter sealed by the kiss of a virgin, describing the location of the key for your reward. In your 11th month of membership you may select to receive the above mentioned amount in the following format:
  • Cash
  • RSI Credits
  • Brazzers membership
  • Beer Barrels
  • Food Stamps
Hard to choose man, ill go with cash, food stamps and the barrels of fun to go to the earth quake victims. I would tell you to give the Brazzers membership to the avalanche victims, but that would be a waste as they probably have some bad frost bite.

C

CaptainHavoc

• Cash
  • RSI Credits
  • Brazzers membership
  • Beer Barrels
  • Food Stamps
Is that a female virgin or a male virgin?
How much cash?
Is that a permanent Brazzers membership?
How many tickets?
How large of a donation?
What brand of beer barrels and how many?
how many tickets?
What kind of food stamps?

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Is that a female virgin or a male virgin?
How much cash?
Is that a permanent Brazzers membership?
How many tickets?
How large of a donation?
What brand of beer barrels and how many?
how many tickets?
What kind of food stamps?
Male nerd virgin of course. 17 375 dollars and 35 cents minus state tax or your local VAT
Not permanent, but with 17k you can go for about 579 month, which is about 50 years. By that time, you won't have any use for that thing
As long as your credit line lasts
Full amount or a part of it
If you check Test archives, we have roughly 4000 different brands directly connected to our hotline. Again, as long as your 17k credit lasts
1 season + all you can eat minibar
I am not sure about food stamps, let me clarify it with my secretary. "Dolores, get your ass in here"

Thank you for your interest in SovietsUnited, comrad

Forgot your password?