Order of 10: Origins (nVidia giveaway)

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Not sure how I missed this until now but nVidia is doing another round of giveaways including 10 series graphics cards and an elite gaming PC. To enter just go to https://orderof10.com/origins and create an account and answer the questions. Simple right? Except the questions are uber complicated, even more so than last time they did this. Not to worry though, I am here for you. If you want to use my referal code I'd be appreciative, but no big deal if you don't it's: inx7f53b5a

Now, your high priest brings you... THE ALL MIGHTY ANSWERS!

1: Ouroboros
2: Syracuse
3: Astronomical Unit
4: E

Okay that's all. Let me know if one of you awesome drunken jerks wins anything!

BTW: There are only 3 days left to submit your answers and get entries into the draw.

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Sorry I should have included this:

ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, South Korea, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), who are at least 18 years old or the age of majority in their respective states/jurisdictions of permanent residence, whichever is greater, as of July 21, 2016.

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
So, I give, what's the answer to #1 and how did you figure it out?
It's a matter of reorganizing the small squares in the picture that look jumbled into the circular picture that's blank. The text block talks about Ulam. Ulam refers to Stanislaw Ulam, a Polish mathematician who the prime spiral or “Ulam Spiral” is credited to. It's basically repeating a pattern by writing down numbers starting at 1 and spiraling outwards. So you start at the centre of the jumbled picture and assign numbers starting with 1. Then eliminate all non-prime numbers. Once you've done that copy and paste the numbered squares into the blank one from top left to bottom right (excluding non-prime numbers). It forms a picture of an Ouroboros (a Chinese dragon eating it's own tail).

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?