Orion mining platform donation drive [FULLY FUNDED!]

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
That is a beautiful ship... Mining isn't for me, played enough sims to know that resource gathering is for proles. (Sorry, not to offend anyone. Just a roleplaying mentality I enjoy)

An essential task, to be sure, but overall beneath my desires. I endeavor to explore the galaxy. Not shoot rocks for fun and profit.

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
That is a beautiful ship... Mining isn't for me, played enough sims to know that resource gathering is for proles. (Sorry, not to offend anyone. Just a roleplaying mentality I enjoy)

An essential task, to be sure, but overall beneath my desires. I endeavor to explore the galaxy. Not shoot rocks for fun and profit.
what is a prole? :)

TommyB.

Captain
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Reach22
H
Let me be very clear:

If any of you starving students or cash strapped, live paycheck to paycheck people give anything towards these ship donation drives, I will kick you from the org!

Pay off your bills, buy some groceries, get your gf some flowers!

There are 100 other things you should be doing with your money!

We appreciate you wanting to support the org, but these ships are not critical to our survival in the PU, if anything, they just give us a little boost in the opening days/weeks of the game.
Here Here!! We'd be much happier knowing that you have taken care of business first. The stress of an unpaid bill or worse a rift in a relationship is just not worth it!

Forseti

Ensign
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Hyper_cadexn
I have one orion i'm willing to share with the org. it's not like i can fly orion alone anyway

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
You can if you have hired NPCs. They won't perform as well as a real player potentially would, but if all the crew stations are filled, you'll be able to fly it solo.

Hire TESTies first!

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
TEST has a huge amount of manpower; there will always be members looking for some work. I know I'll offer up my services as a crewman now and again. Mostly when I'm too drunk to fly my own spaceship, though.

Come to think of it, maybe firing a 12 terawatt laser at an asteroid to delicately cut out valuable ore while drunk isn't the best idea either...

Only way to know is to try, I suppose.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Eliyahu

Space Marshal
Feb 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Eliyahu2
TEST has a huge amount of manpower; there will always be members looking for some work. I know I'll offer up my services as a crewman now and again. Mostly when I'm too drunk to fly my own spaceship, though.

Come to think of it, maybe firing a 12 terawatt laser at an asteroid to delicately cut out valuable ore while drunk isn't the best idea either...

Only way to know is to try, I suppose.
I would hire you, but this would be a requirement! lol

Eliyahu

Space Marshal
Feb 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Eliyahu2
The fun of almost filling an Orion then hilariously dying when an asteroid field explodes and losing everything... I'm stoked!

Spyro

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
SteadyK
Today staff on a mining spaceship with minimum wage and no health insurance! Tomorrow Ruler of the Universe!.... Well sign me in!

Forgot your password?