Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hello fellow TESTies!

I had a wild idea to get as many of us together as we possibly can (depending on server population limit) in Auroras to Quantum Travel from Port Olisar alllllll the way to Levski or where-ever!

How cool would it be to see 50+ Auroras (the official testie ship) both entering and dropping out of QT together?! After the jump we can all go explore the ins and outs of 3.3 together in one big group.

Google form signup

This event would take place on the weekend after CitizenCon (10 Oct), which would be the 13th of October at 6pm UTC.

Last edited:

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Hello fellow TESTies!

I had a wild idea to get as many of us together as we possibly can (depending on server population limit) in Auroras to Quantum Travel from Port Olisar alllllll the way to Levski or where-ever!

How cool would it be to see 50+ Auroras (the official testie ship) both entering and dropping out of QT together?! After the jump we can all go explore the ins and outs of 3.3 together in one big group.

This event would take place on the weekend after CitizenCon (10 Oct), which would be the 13th of October at 6pm UTC.

Should get at least one clip with a Test Beerfarer to supply all the thirsty Auroras.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I'm game. Should be home at my desktop by then, my only concern is anyone trying to grief it.

Then again we could all swarm them like bees and spontaneously combust... Glorious.
well if we get enough people to have an entire server of JUST us...... there will be no one to grief.... unless there are SPAIS!

Reactions: Ammorn

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Please go visit our calendar on TEST.gg guilded page or the #events page on our TEST discord server and smack that check mark to confirm your RSVP! (plus it will give you a reminder the day of)

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?