Our growing TEST vernacular

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Hello, as the resident GrammarNazi, it only seemed appropriate that I should record the growing list of terms that pop up on RSI chat.

Our current list:

1. Druck, first submitted by yellowdog and Choppanob: To space truck while drunk (verb), be like a drunk spacetrucker (adjective), or a drunk spacetrucker (noun).

2. Juice, synonymous with Jewish. No insults, negative connotations, or other bad things intended.

3. Dots, first submitted by Prosciuto and wakapedia. Means 100 USD. Can change the last two letters to mean other currencies. For instance, 1 dut would be 1000 credits (changes to 1000 in the case of credits because of how they will be used).

4. Fuclory, first submitted by Xyphon. A combination of fuck and glory, meant to signify a glorious fuck up, regardless of how it turned out.

5. Shiveverse: That strange, unknowable place from whence come the moronic ramblings of Shive (noun).
ex:
Shive: I can feel it in my fingers, I can feel it in my Toast. I am the universe. I am the Toast.
Grammargestapo: You are the Shiveverse.

6. To "Nkato"(I got Nkato's express permission, he's cool with it) from Anti-Squeaker:
Verb, to theory craft with burning intensity.

7. #occupytunnel: referring to the TEST practice of blocking the tunnel on race courses. Causes all involved to crash gloriously and, if particularly successful, non-TESTies to ragequit

8. Squardon: the eternal symbol of TEST squadron. First published by our glorious founder Montoya, Squardon was accepted as the proper spelling of the word "Squadron" in the phrase "TEST squadron, Best Squardon"

9. To "Sirveaux": verb, to bring the funk. To link to funky music on RSI chat. To arrive in proper disco attire at your local club.

10. To "Squeak" root word: Anti-Squeaker. Verb, to be the voice of scathingly sarcastic reason and totally kill the buzz. Often used during particularly fervent NKato sessions and in combination with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11. noun "Skeins", from NKato. The result of an over-zealous autocorrect function, skeins refer to people outside of TEST. Literally translated as "People. You know, those things that aren't testies", skeins represent the hordes of nubs that surround TEST squadron.

12. Cat and Wanker. Used arbitrarily and with no real meaning, these words were popularized by Gearen, OberstLeutnant, Anti-Squeaker, DirtyScoundrel, and HelloforHi. They mean nothing, however, as soon as one is said; anything and everything must be made into a contraction incorporating it. For example, "CattyScoundrel" or "OberstWanker"

13. Verb: To "Egriz". Egriz, being the only mod to ever actually ban anyone from RSI chat, has now been immortalized in our vernacular. To Egriz is to ban someone from TEST chat.

14. Friendship drive. TEST colloquialism for "frameshift drive" in elite dangerous. Because the british lady in your ship sounds EXACTLY like she's saying friendship drive.

15. "the wizard"-- an unknowable TEST concept. "The wizard" can be likened to "The Captain", or "The Space Cowboy", or "The terminator": all we know is that we want to be the wizard, and will write text in all manner of silly and illogical ways in order to gain uncontested "Wizard" status.

Ex:
tєคςђ ๓є ๓ครtєг
21:34:27Kaela Mensha Khaine,oh sorry )(&*
21:34:39Karabooh fancy 2Vok
21:34:39Kaela Mensha Khaine,who me?
21:34:542Vokno the wizzard
21:35:07Kaela Mensha Khaine,i am the wizzard!
21:35:14TheGrammarpolicedenommus si
21:35:33TheGrammarpolicecitereh ecnelis
21:35:332Vokภ๏ ץ๏ย คเภt
21:35:35KarabLook at me, I'm the wizard now
21:35:43TheGrammarpoliceokay
21:35:44Karab(couldn't resist the opportunity)
21:35:47TheGrammarpoliceforget backwards talking
21:35:54TheGrammarpolice"the wizard" is the new TEST meme

16. Test Gulag: fancy talk for Bar. First referenced by Stalinator, first defined by Feo2

17. ATV box sets: some random thing Cosmic Trader keeps spamming. Used as a sarcastic question when not accidentally spammed.

Last edited:

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
This is for the fuclory of TEST.
Just another way we will make our mark in the Universe.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
ACCOMPLISHED Stretch Goal - $52,000,000

TEST Language
– Do you speak TEST? We will work with real-world TESTies to create an distinctive and realistic TEST language for Star Citizen’s biggest drunk race, the TESTies. No universal translators, no garbled animal noises: Star Citizen’s TESTies will be speaking their own authentic drunk language!

KingNewbs

Space Marshal
Jun 14, 2014
RSI Handle
KingNewbs
I heard one that seems good. It was like "Kingnewbsinate" - to make something good into something fantastic. i.e. Wow that Montoya really kingnewbsinated himself when he posted that cool Ubeclown challenge video.

Right? I dunno who came up with it but I like it.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I heard one that seems good. It was like "Kingnewbsinate" - to make something good into something fantastic. i.e. Wow that Montoya really kingnewbsinated himself when he posted that cool Ubeclown challenge video.

lol, if I see it in active use in RSI chat, I'll add it.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

I heard it means to shame oneself to the point of feeling dirty. As Montoya did recently in the Ubeclown challenge video. Just sayin.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
QUOTE="SeungRyul, post: 18318, member: 1"]Don't forget #occupytunnel[/QUOTE]
Of course! Will add it immediately.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Shive: To play a random multiplayer game and to purposely try to kill them, only to get "shived" right back.

Forgot your password?