Overdue

Calaeus

Captain
Jun 3, 2020
RSI Handle
Calaeus
Greetings, Calaeus here. I joined the org nearly a week ago, so I've been obviously slacking a bit with properly introducing myself here.

Where you from stranger?
- Poland

What drew you to Star Citizen?
- I'm a huge fan of sci-fi movies, tv shows and video games. When I found out how much freedom there was in SC, what was already there and what was planned, I just had to try it. I wish this game a success, not only because I spent some money in it already, but also because it offers a lot of what I was looking for in a sci-fi game.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
- Until recently I didn't really know. Now I can say with certainty that exploration is the most interesting aspect of the game for me. I absolutely love checking around all the cities, every bit of open space, lurking around every corner, even looking for secrets. Although, in all honesty, every single aspect of this game is interesting to me and I will most likely try to deeply explore all of them - I already scratched the surface of most of them. I can say that I definitely want to become part of the well organized spec ops (space military sim looks great), the mining team (as I'm already experienced with mining and even acquired my own prospector) and whatever else is or will be there (bring it on!)

What was the first game you remember playing?
- Oh good lord, the first game I played was back when I owned Amiga Commodore 64. There were few, but the only name I can recall at the moment was "Dyna Blaster", a game that I did actually emulate on modern pc few years back. Can't remember my previous sins.

What other games do you play?
- In general there's a lot of them, mainly various RPGs, where my favorites are Gothic I & II, Deus Ex series, Witcher series, Vampire the Masquerade series, Half Life series. Presently playing Divinity II, a bit of Mordhau and Squad (all three with my friend) and a few other titles currently sitting in my Steam library waiting for me to pick off where I left off or waiting to be played since I purchased them a while back. Surprisingly, I am not playing that many games anymore, despite having rather wide collection, because I'm currently busy not only with work but also with setting up a role-playing forum for my new chronicle within Vampire the Masquerade / World of Darkness setting. And SC is also consuming a lot of my time now, so there's that.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

- Name of this org popped up among few others suggested to me by member of another group. I was checking all of these pages, familiarizing myself with all their structures, requirements and what not, but TEST page really cracked me up. It was so funny and enjoyable, it put smile on my face and really just made my day. That humor is what convinced me to apply here, and I was not disappointed.

Picard or Kirk?
- Picard's wisdom should be broadly shared with the world. We could all learn a lot from this fictional character and become a better people.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Greetings, Calaeus here. I joined the org nearly a week ago, so I've been obviously slacking a bit with properly introducing myself here.

Where you from stranger?
- Poland

What drew you to Star Citizen?
- I'm a huge fan of sci-fi movies, tv shows and video games. When I found out how much freedom there was in SC, what was already there and what was planned, I just had to try it. I wish this game a success, not only because I spent some money in it already, but also because it offers a lot of what I was looking for in a sci-fi game.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
- Until recently I didn't really know. Now I can say with certainty that exploration is the most interesting aspect of the game for me. I absolutely love checking around all the cities, every bit of open space, lurking around every corner, even looking for secrets. Although, in all honesty, every single aspect of this game is interesting to me and I will most likely try to deeply explore all of them - I already scratched the surface of most of them. I can say that I definitely want to become part of the well organized spec ops (space military sim looks great), the mining team (as I'm already experienced with mining and even acquired my own prospector) and whatever else is or will be there (bring it on!)

What was the first game you remember playing?
- Oh good lord, the first game I played was back when I owned Amiga Commodore 64. There were few, but the only name I can recall at the moment was "Dyna Blaster", a game that I did actually emulate on modern pc few years back. Can't remember my previous sins.

What other games do you play?
- In general there's a lot of them, mainly various RPGs, where my favorites are Gothic I & II, Deus Ex series, Witcher series, Vampire the Masquerade series, Half Life series. Presently playing Divinity II, a bit of Mordhau and Squad (all three with my friend) and a few other titles currently sitting in my Steam library waiting for me to pick off where I left off or waiting to be played since I purchased them a while back. Surprisingly, I am not playing that many games anymore, despite having rather wide collection, because I'm currently busy not only with work but also with setting up a role-playing forum for my new chronicle within Vampire the Masquerade / World of Darkness setting. And SC is also consuming a lot of my time now, so there's that.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
- Name of this org popped up among few others suggested to me by member of another group. I was checking all of these pages, familiarizing myself with all their structures, requirements and what not, but TEST page really cracked me up. It was so funny and enjoyable, it put smile on my face and really just made my day. That humor is what convinced me to apply here, and I was not disappointed.

Picard or Kirk?
- Picard's wisdom should be broadly shared with the world. We could all learn a lot from this fictional character and become a better people.

Wellcome to TEST!

Ah, Gothic! Such a great game!
I still remember getting money by stealing all the iron bars from the blacksmith at night, and turning them into different things, and then selling them back to him lol It was something I could never do in any game before that, it was very innovative. Fun times!

Calaeus

Captain
Jun 3, 2020
RSI Handle
Calaeus
Wellcome to TEST!

Ah, Gothic! Such a great game!
I still remember getting money by stealing all the iron bars from the blacksmith at night, and turning them into different things, and then selling them back to him lol It was something I could never do in any game before that, it was very innovative. Fun times!
Ha, I've been doing exactly same thing once I figured out how to earn that ore - next to ransacking EVERY single chest in every camp I could. Gotta love this game.

Forgot your password?