Overwatch Beta Test Weekend

Laramos

Space Marshal
Feb 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Laramos
This weekend (April 15-16), they are doing another invitation only beta test, but they are opening it to a larger number of players across the world.

This is the last weekend before they go live next month.
You have to have applied through the web site in order to even be considered for the beta test. Go to http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/game/ and you can click to sign up for beta.

Verbage from announcement.
Our second and final Beta Test Weekend will begin on Friday, April 15 at 9:00 a.m. PDT and end on Saturday, April 16 at 9:00 p.m. PDT.

To help us get the most out of this testing phase, we will be flagging accounts for the Beta Test Weekend beginning in the afternoon Pacific Time on Thursday, April 14

Last edited:

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I was in the first closed beta, and ive been in this since it started. Its fun, but definitely very simple and can get boring quickly (I havent played it in a while)

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
I don't have access to the OW beta, but I have been enjoying the Battleborn beta.

How do the games compare? I hear they are fairly similar.

Edit: NM. It helps to check your email every now and then.

Last edited:

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
I was in. Contrary to @dubbzy I am fully and completely obsessed with it. On the first day, I played almost 12 hours straight -.- I keep saying "Ah, I can fit one more game in!" only to find it was 0500...

I really love skill-based competitive shooters, got my feet wet with Quake, played tons of UT as well. Never got into CSS or GO, but was big into TF2 till they added the patch with alternate equipment. I never get bored with these kinds of games, especially playing with a group of dudes I know.

Anyways, hoping to start a Testie OW team, if anyone else pre-ordered please hit me up and add my battletag "ZakFaire#1142"

Forgot your password?