Owl's Avatar [CONCERN]

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
With all due respect Mr. Owl, when did you start caring more about your appearance than finding out the number of licks that it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? ;p This being said, I will support whatever Avatar you end up choosing. Or perhaps you can take a few favorites & assemble them into a rotating slideshow .GIF to periodically display all that you selected over a period of time. Which might end up rather entertaining.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Agree..... Monowl and add a beer to it and it's you on the spot!
MonOwl is gaining support.
I like the one with the owl in it.
Smart-ass. Haha
Haha, awwwww.
Owl of these are un-bee-lievably cute.
With all due respect Mr. Owl, when did you start caring more about your appearance than finding out the number of licks that it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? ;p This being said, I will support whatever Avatar you end up choosing. Or perhaps you can take a few favorites & assemble them into a rotating slideshow .GIF to periodically display all that you selected over a period of time. Which might end up rather entertaining.
I don't actually care at all, lol. That's why it's Le fun!

I do like the gif idea though.
My poor heart. So cute.
I like them Owl....
I named my Terrapin "Wolftank". Why is that pertinent to this convo? It's not. Just a PSA for you. :wink:
I second this
MonOwl.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
MonOwl is gaining support.

Smart-ass. Haha

Haha, awwwww.

Owl of these are un-bee-lievably cute.

I don't actually care at all, lol. That's why it's Le fun!

I do like the gif idea though.

My poor heart. So cute.

I named my Terrapin "Wolftank". Why is that pertinent to this convo? It's not. Just a PSA for you. :wink:

MonOwl.
Woo! Wolftank! That's a terrapin name, lol.

Forgot your password?