P2W and the True Experience?

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
So you have spent a tonne of money on funcy that is right funcy ships and everyone is calling you a whale or stupid for spending so much cash.

But my question is how many of you just want to take something like a cutty or an avenger and just live on the edge of space job to job firefly/han solo style?

I got myself a carrack and my buddy has a bmm and reclaimer but all I want to do is live in my cutty somewhere over a beautiful beach planet taking smuggling jobs running from the uee

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Well with the introduction of 8 fuel stops between just two close planets the opportunity to visit nevermind explore a new planet seems approximating to zero without a fleet. It is very clear that exploring is very much in known systems ala just finding things and nothing to do with actually exploring. (I know they have added them to ensure player contact opportunity for pirating bounty hunting etc).

I think a lot of the small ships have real merit and for me I am not at all bothered about amassing a fortune so much as enjoying playing. If mining in the prospector is more fun than in the orion so be it I would rather spend time there. If the Orion destroying asteroids with your friends is great the prospector only gets used when the friends are not available. I have a few ships just so I can try the various professions of the bat and keep lti so although I might get griefed regularly (I think this is called blowing up in the suns corona before hitting the sun itself) as long as its fun I can keep doing it.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
But my question is how many of you just want to take something like a cutty or an avenger and just live on the edge of space job to job firefly/han solo style?
I want to be able to do that, as well as play with friends when we can arrange to get together. Playing alone has no challenge and always ends with boredom. So I would not choose a Cutty nor Avenger for the long term. I need something with more room and especially a pool table. Carrack would be okay but I think I need a Polaris.

'cause it makes things go boom.

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
I want to be able to do that, as well as play with friends when we can arrange to get together. Playing alone has no challenge and always ends with boredom. So I would not choose a Cutty nor Avenger for the long term. I need something with more room and especially a pool table. Carrack would be okay but I think I need a Polaris.

'cause it makes things go boom.
I like the cutty because its perfect for the 2 or 3 people I be playing with the most, One doesn't want to fly ships and just wants to live as the gunner on my ships and we can stick a dragon fly in the back for some merc/bounty stuff.

Carrack is love i have one and do look forward to Prometheus stuff as a alien slowly kills us all!

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I got myself a carrack and my buddy has a bmm and reclaimer but all I want to do is live in my cutty somewhere over a beautiful beach planet taking smuggling jobs running from the uee
And in Star Citizen you can do just that.

II always knew that in my lifetime someone would finally make a space sim like this for us.
And I knew it would have to be Chris Roberts.........and his brother Erin.
..........Remember, we are also helping to make & shape this adventure. [It is not a game.]

Forgot your password?