Patch 3.24.2 Greek God Almighty!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Patch 3.24.2 Inside Star Citizen

Should I be more surprised that the Zeus MK II is almost upon us?
Or that there's a Patch 3.24.2 at all?
Because I reckon this means we'll have to wait a bit longer for patch 4.0...
Anyway, who cares.
THE ZEUS MK II !
Isn't she a beauty?
Almost lost it when I saw the pilot enter the ship via ladder.
THIS is what I always wanted for my MSR!
The rear ramp could use a little more headroom in the CL but that foldable Tractor arm! :love:
Basically you get a Freelancer (MAX) without turret struts and a cockpit with an actual view.

Oh yeah... and new MFDs.
But I'm not going to let that ruin my weekend.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The way they stacked the cargo in the bay higher than the entrance looks like it'll be a challenging jigsaw to do & undo in order to maximize the cargo being hauled, but other than that I'm really digging how these 2 of 3 are turning out. The 3rd Zeus MK II however is the version that I think most are looking forward to. Time will tell.

LurchLord

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2016
RSI Handle
LurchLord
Kind of pissed that they only did the 2 Zeus.
"The gameplay is not in yet" is a whoreshit excuse for not including my MR.
Hawk is in, and there is no bounty hunting.
Cutlass Blue is in, an there is no bounty hunting.
There is no valid reason to leave out the MR.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Kind of pissed that they only did the 2 Zeus.
"The gameplay is not in yet" is a whoreshit excuse for not including my MR.
Hawk is in, and there is no bounty hunting.
Cutlass Blue is in, an there is no bounty hunting.
There is no valid reason to leave out the MR.
Don't forget the original bounty hunting ship of the Verse, the Avenger Stalker.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Yeah, the Zeus took all the lessons from the MSR and made it right from what it looks!
It seams so... and considering that the "data transport" gameplay is no were near to be seen I start to question if I should keep the MSR or melt it in favour of a Zeus.
So far the only advantage is that the MSR is able to carry some larger vehicles (Ursa seize), not much of an addition IMHO...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
It seams so... and considering that the "data transport" gameplay is no were near to be seen I start to question if I should keep the MSR or melt it in favour of a Zeus.
So far the only advantage is that the MSR is able to carry some larger vehicles (Ursa seize), not much of an addition IMHO...
I'm hoping that the MSR will get a ladder entrance just behind the cockpit seating similar to those now shown as part of the Zeus, since it shouldn't interfere or interact with the hidden areas.

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
I'm hoping that the MSR will get a ladder entrance just behind the cockpit seating similar to those now shown as part of the Zeus, since it shouldn't interfere or interact with the hidden areas.
Same. The MSR is my favourite daily runner, at least a bit more than the 600i and until the refit that is. It deff needs a ladder near the front.

Last edited:

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Donor
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Does it seem odd that the cargo seems to kinda crowd out the modules in the wall of the hanger? Can you even walk around the crates to get to the cockpit if the ship’s fully laiden? I know you could use the ladder if need but seems like bad design to me. If a fire breaks out or a module needs replaced mid-flight this would be a hindrance.

Although a minor gripe, I’m not crazy about the blue in the interior. I doubt we’ll ever be able to modify interior colors.

Love what the Zeus is rocking otherwise!

LurchLord

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2016
RSI Handle
LurchLord
Although a minor gripe, I’m not crazy about the blue in the interior. I doubt we’ll ever be able to modify interior colors.
Remember the 300i "customisation" options. CIG will at some point sell us the "privilege" of customising interiors again, count (their money) on it.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Remember the 300i "customisation" options. CIG will at some point sell us the "privilege" of customising interiors again, count (their money) on it.
And let's not forget that once permanence and deterioration are in place the average Squardon ship will be decorated in soot, bloodstains, spilled beverages, spilled...
whatever you had for dinner...,
whatever you had for dinner that didn't agree with you...,
various spareparts and stuff you'll soon put away, promise,
aaaand... Pico plushies.
I doubt the original paintjob will be discernible once we got cozy in that ship. :love:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
And let's not forget that once permanence and deterioration are in place the average Squardon ship will be decorated in soot, bloodstains, spilled beverages, spilled...
whatever you had for dinner...,
whatever you had for dinner that didn't agree with you...,
various spareparts and stuff you'll soon put away, promise,
aaaand... Pico plushies.
I doubt the original paintjob will be discernible once we got cozy in that ship. :love:
Don't forget about them being "upgraded" with endless amounts of "security" cob webs, because many of us will have multiple ships that hang out in the account until needed while the daily drivers get enjoyed near endlessly. Maybe I should jokingly name 1 of my ships that almost never gets used as "Ms Havisham" in reference of the char from the book Great Expectations? LoL

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Maybe I should jokingly name 1 of my ships that almost never gets used as "Ms Havisham" in reference of the char from the book Great Expectations?
Assuming you are willing to buy into a ship but never actually fly it AT ALL.
Even leave the plastic covers on.
Probably not even set a foot inside.
And then you have it adopt a shuttle in it's flightdeck.
And a little Mule falls in love with the shuttle and starts dreaming of becoming a Merchantman and...
err... right..
Ms. Havisham...
Good name... :like:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Assuming you are willing to buy into a ship but never actually fly it AT ALL.
Even leave the plastic covers on.
Probably not even set a foot inside.
And then you have it adopt a shuttle in it's flightdeck.
And a little Mule falls in love with the shuttle and starts dreaming of becoming a Merchantman and...
err... right..
Ms. Havisham...
Good name... :like:
I did pick up a Drake MULE during its concept, so I'm at least part of the way there my friend. Perhaps if I pick up an Argo ATLS, she can be the Havisham to give the MULE a bit of a ... lift? LoL Cheers!

Reactions: Garonman

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
As for the mysterious, benefactor (criminal), I do have a Drake Bucc in my buybacks I picked up during its concept. So there's another slice of that pie.

Reactions: Garonman
Forgot your password?