PAX EAST 2017!!! Who is gonna be there? [POLL]

Will you be attending Pax East 2017? If so what days will you be going?

• Friday

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Saterday

• Sunday

• Not going

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
So PAX East 2017 has been announced. It will be March 10-12th currently there are only Sunday tickets left :( . if you got a ticket please vote on what day you will be attending so Test can plan.

fastcart

Captain
Donor
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
fastcart
Hey all.

With PAX South behind us it's time to look forward to PAX East.

I live in Boston, but I'll be looking at AirBNB options (cheap ones like $150 for the entire stay, not mansions) for folks who may want top stay at a TEST House again. We already have our own Discord set up from Citizen Con and PAX South. I'm looking for a coordinator who will be staying at the house however.

Also, I'm maintaining an Event Attendance spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP74hY8JkcCt3gKjphCg0E_LgiEgEyzrtuOvIxKDB44/edit?usp=sharing

So post here or in the #pax-east-next channel on the TEST Gaming discord to be added. Or, pm me on Discord if you want to be removed.

Finally, there's going to be a Bar Citizen. There was a place picked and set, but it had a capacity of 50 and there were already over 40 RSVPs as of last week. I'll keep folks apprise of that situation. But not to worry. There will be one!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pax-east-bar-citizen-tickets-31291137635

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
Lonewollf reporting in with Friday and Sunday Tickets as well....will be in boston all 3 days....Going to be purchasing Saturday Tickets off of stubhub as soon as I can.

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
I'll be at Pax East for Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Last edited:

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I wish I could go. In my stead, everyone who IS going needs to do the following:

1. Find the Cooler Master booth.
2. Ask for Brandon
3. Tell him "Peter Sent me" and then walk away.
4. ???
5. Remember to return on the last day, if possible. It's cheaper to sell whatever they have at a huge discount than ship it back to their warehouse. At PAX West, they were selling the Masterkeys Pro L RGB for almost 50% off.

6. Someone get me swag.

That is all.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
If I lived in murica I would go.

So sad. No murica for me :(

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
UPDATE: Lonewollf has scored passes for all three days. My hotel room is booked, and trying to reserve a rental car (enterprise.com is not working well tonight) Looking forward to going. woot woot.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Shame inter-continental travel is so prohibitively expensive. =/

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
Keeping this thread alive as Pax East is SOON™
I'll be at Pax East for Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
Official Countdown for PAX East has now begun, and I want to hear from you!

We have already going a Bar Citizen, in which has been organized by our very own FastCart (Thank you for that). Anybody else have anything else going on? Testie meetups? Stream Team Meets? Lan Parties? Anything? Post em up in here and throw the locations in on em.

See you at PAX and see you at Bar Citizen! and see you around the verse!

Forgot your password?