PAX EAST

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
I was lucky to be checking Twitter right when they went on sale, and nabbed myself a 3-day. Still not sure if I'm going to be going with work or not, but either way I should be there (it will just determine how much free time I have).

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
I was lucky to be checking Twitter right when they went on sale, and nabbed myself a 3-day. Still not sure if I'm going to be going with work or not, but either way I should be there (it will just determine how much free time I have).
WTF?!?!? I know you from FireFall!

I thought a lot of what the devs in that game did was pretty crappy, and I have pretty much lost all hope for that title, BUT I always respected you and how you handled your job.

It's good to see you in Test, friend. Crack a beer open, and enjoy the show!

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill

I thought a lot of what the devs in that game did was pretty crappy, and I have pretty much lost all hope for that title, BUT I always respected you and how you handled your job.

It's good to see you in Test, friend. Crack a beer open, and enjoy the show!
Haha, thanks, I appreciate it! ^^ I won't try to defend everything that's happened in the past, but I'm actually pretty excited for the stuff being added to the game in the coming months.

But anyways, I'm not here to shill for a different game so I'll hush. ;) Thanks for the welcome!

Reactions: WhooptyWoo

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
Haha, thanks, I appreciate it! ^^ I won't try to defend everything that's happened in the past, but I'm actually pretty excited for the stuff being added to the game in the coming months.

But anyways, I'm not here to shill for a different game so I'll hush. ;) Thanks for the welcome!
I really do hope you are right. I would love to get back into that game. I decided to take a step back from the whole thing and see what happens. So we'll see what happens.

But like you said, a conversation for another forum.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
What you know about that Arsenal? I drive that baby, too bad the game doesn't interest me after all the years I spent in beta.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
SHIT...I missed the sale and the 3-day and Saturday passes are already sold out within a day. I went to PAX East back in April and it was a blast.

DAMN IT.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
When the Star Citizen PAX East 2015 event is announced, I'll camp the Boston Craigslist for a bit and see if I get lucky for a Saturday pass.

I'd go to Stub Hub, but those ticket resellers usually charge 4x the original cost. :P

Forgot your password?