PAX South 2017, who's in?

ZombieXII

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
ZombieXII
I will definitely be attending, 3 day pass. I currently live in San Antonio and have for over 26 years so if anyone has questions about the city I will do my best to help.

ZombieXII

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
ZombieXII
Zombie I dub thee official local guide.
I am honored. I will make myself as available as possible to all TESTies leading up to and during PAX South. Perhaps a map of local bars is in order.

My neighbor, great guy, actually is a local guide and runs riverwalkguide.com if anyone is interested in being tourist-y or romping around down town while they're here.

Reactions: Bomer Fett

Bomer Fett

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Bomer_Fett
Kelli and I are going!!! We missed last year because of work. That sucked so bad because we are only an hour away. This year I have my vacation request in, and even if it's not approved, I think I will be "sick" that weekend.

How many new banners do I need to make?
I will proudly fly a banner while I'm there. Let me know how much, and where to send the money.

Reactions: Sportsvee

Pyrophoric

Grand Admiral
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Pyrophoric
What day are we getting our BBQ on? I have to work on Friday until noon on Saturday, then I'll head down to SA.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I've got mine, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to be there because of some school classes, but I plan on making it every moment I can!

Reactions: Bomer Fett

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Anyone happen to need a badge? Now that I can't make it sitting on two here.

Devastat3

Grand Admiral
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Devastat3
I too have an extra pass. I'll have it with me if anyone local or near by that missed out on a 3 day pass wants it then you are more than welcomed to it.

Pyrophoric

Grand Admiral
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Pyrophoric
I am one of the Austin Bar Citizen Coordinators and we're trying to put together an event for all the Citizens for Sat. night.

We're going to “start at Durty Nelly's Irish Pub, right next to the convention center and if we overload it move down the road to Bier Garten Riverwalk. We will start around 6, but wander in and out whenever you like. See you all there!

This is the Discord for the meetup. If you can't find us, or we move to the other location(s):

https://discord.gg/BQhS2y9

Last edited:
Forgot your password?