PC help

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
NEWS FROM THE FRONT!!

Those vile temperatures have been vanquished by the glorious MOBO division, temperatures have been seen to be settling into their new homes and no longer causing a ruckus.

Thanks for some of the input all, hopefully this is actually the problem and going forward I am done dealing with this headache.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm back. About an hour after I posted my congrats to @stockish for getting his PC fixed, my motherboard developed an intermittent short somewhere that would cause it to randomly shut down my PC between starting to power it up & while it was opening windows. It took me a week to test each individual parts separately to narrow down what it was, then had a pro diagnose that it was the motherboard. The gave me the bad news on my B-day. Not the surprise that I was hoping for. lols I've had to use a PC at a local public library to order a new Mobo from Newegg, but it was nowhere near the board that I had before. Oh well, at least I'm now back up & running. Time to start saving up for the next complete PC build. At least I already know that the next PC will definitely be an upgrade from my AM3+ PC that I'm using now. How have the rest of you been?

Forgot your password?