PDX Meetups

What do you think of me hosting Bar Citizen's and Star Citizen LAN Parties#Recruitmentscheme ?

• Total voters

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Oh man, that is actually really awesome. My company sells Flight Sim Hardware to Aviation Education Centers across the World. I do not think we do any business to South Dakota though. Still, that has to be an awesome job. What school if you do not mind me asking? Either way, you bet your ass if there are some future pilots there, you can find a few of them who would like to do Bar Citizen or other Star Citizen / Gamer meets.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Look's interesting... but when I think of Portland all I can think of is....

Would be neat to see these type of things to spread around to both grow interest in Star Citizen, like minded fools, and of course the might Test Squadron...

Oh and drinking.

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Look's interesting... but when I think of Portland all I can think of is....

Would be neat to see these type of things to spread around to both grow interest in Star Citizen, like minded fools, and of course the might Test Squadron...

Oh and drinking.
What is funny, is I have about 15 buddies I grew up with who work at two or three coffee shops, don't use their degrees at all, and partake in shit like The Naked Bikeride, opening up stores like This Crazy Shit, and doing Fucking Weird Ass Shit Like This.

In PDX, the dream of the 90's is still going strong. Also, I think that PDX is the one spot in the nation where being a Gamer is actually fucking COOL.

But yeah, that's my town for better or for worse LOL. Are any of you guys from P-Town? #Ripcity #Cocknballdonoughts #Keeppdxweird #Pdxforlye #Goducks

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
If anyone's passing through the mid-Ohio valley area, I'd be cool for a meetup. There's a nice tavern here you could booze up at (though I have 11 months yet to be able to).

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
@Wolf I think is gonna be there, anyone else from Portland? Don't think @NKato will make it. Hopefully my cousin @MR trout will be able to come but he's not 21 so maybe not. I have a couple buddies that should be able to make it depending on their work schedule and such. Then of course we have some folks that are going to show up from the forums and Meetup.

THE LINK TO THE MEETUP

Last edited:

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
I'd love to be a part of that, but I don't think I can. Scheduling and the like. Still, I've been thinking about moving to the Pacific Northwest in the future. If I do, expect me to bring bad jokes and beer.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Bump! Slammed this week and probably next but soon after :) Thinking for sure Game Room, Dave and Busters, Ground Kontrol... Portland TESTbros holla!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
This is going to be awesome. @JacknHoffa has been confirmed. I think @Wolf should be able to make it too. @KrillFiend might be able to make it. Some other non testbros are coming too. Should be super fun! I'll buy every testbro a beer, you heard it here!

See ya there :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'd be in if I weren't in Texas.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

Intel, Corsair, MSI all sent us stuffs for Bar Citizen. I can not say enough about how great these three manufacturers are. They didn't even hesitate to support our lifestyle and when you support them, you are supporting brands that support gaming. And that, is just awesome. Oh and you get the best value possible.

#respect #intel #corsair #msi

Forgot your password?