Penpal from Offshore Prison

ElChap0

Commander
Nov 30, 2018
RSI Handle
ElChap0
Hello from my floating offshore prison cell. In 10 days and a wake up I will be paroled for 20 days. Most likely to return for 21 days due to some violation. Anyways I work on a floating drilling platform thing.

Half of the year I am a citizen of the sea, the rest of the year I reside in New Hampshire 'Merica. I prefer to call it the Shire.. sounds rich.

Star citizen was brought to my attention by a fellow inmate. The idea blew my mind... The thought of getting in a space ship and exploring anywhere you want.. with anyone. Not an easy task for a new game develper. So bravo to them.

I am not looking for the PVP experience, as I love to explore and make money. Helping those out in need. The greatest time was assisting with the Levski airlifts. Till some clown came aboard and promptly executed me. Thanks hand!

Mario Bros and Contra is some of the first games I was introduced to. Including the amazing Zelda and Mega Man.

Some of the games in play now... Xbox- Red Dead Redemption 2 and Overwatch.
PC- Star Citizen and also may try the Rust out..

How did I hear of Test Squadron... Well I am a data miner. Give me a computer with internet, and I will find a solution. Also I have reached the end of the internet. It's sad... I actually always read your threads. Getting the best gossip and information out there is vital to planning my space operation. Especially where I can barely watch the YouTuber machine. Also just noticed an invite sitting on my organization settings. I was pumped when I saw from who!

This is my fleet so far:
Polaris, Reclaimer, Starfarer, Genesis Starliner, Carrack, Vulcan, Caterpillar and Mercury Star Runner and the MPUV Cargo. All with that magical LTi..
I do have a Caterpillar to Eclipse CCU which I will use when the Carrack comes out.

Picard without a doubt is my pick.

-ElChap0-
(No he is not my hero haha, just interesting life he lived to say the least. I love History)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hello from my floating offshore prison cell. In 10 days and a wake up I will be paroled for 20 days. Most likely to return for 21 days due to some violation. Anyways I work on a floating drilling platform thing.

Half of the year I am a citizen of the sea, the rest of the year I reside in New Hampshire 'Merica. I prefer to call it the Shire.. sounds rich.

Star citizen was brought to my attention by a fellow inmate. The idea blew my mind... The thought of getting in a space ship and exploring anywhere you want.. with anyone. Not an easy task for a new game develper. So bravo to them.

I am not looking for the PVP experience, as I love to explore and make money. Helping those out in need. The greatest time was assisting with the Levski airlifts. Till some clown came aboard and promptly executed me. Thanks hand!

Mario Bros and Contra is some of the first games I was introduced to. Including the amazing Zelda and Mega Man.

Some of the games in play now... Xbox- Red Dead Redemption 2 and Overwatch.
PC- Star Citizen and also may try the Rust out..

How did I hear of Test Squadron... Well I am a data miner. Give me a computer with internet, and I will find a solution. Also I have reached the end of the internet. It's sad... I actually always read your threads. Getting the best gossip and information out there is vital to planning my space operation. Especially where I can barely watch the YouTuber machine. Also just noticed an invite sitting on my organization settings. I was pumped when I saw from who!

This is my fleet so far:
Polaris, Reclaimer, Starfarer, Genesis Starliner, Carrack, Vulcan, Caterpillar and Mercury Star Runner and the MPUV Cargo. All with that magical LTi..
I do have a Caterpillar to Eclipse CCU which I will use when the Carrack comes out.

Picard without a doubt is my pick.

-ElChap0-
(No he is not my hero haha, just interesting life he lived to say the least. I love History)
Love your intro maybe i can get my best friend out there to dig up some oil.

Forgot your password?