Pepper visits GamesCom 2015 Köln

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
God it was warm there. Fluids everywhere, but beer was good too.

Met Darjanator, dude was hyped and leaking buckets from the heat. While waiting to be touched by Chris Roberts and a kiss from Sandi, he made us a small pool with just the sweat from his forehead. It was beautiful.

I called Chris Roberts an American. Mhan, he did not like that, but he sure can smile for the camera

I was looking for Ben when Sandi asked for a picture, couldn't say no

Don't know why, but i lost my shit when i saw Ben, you can't imagine how soft his skin is.

While waiting for James Pugh (who bailed), i saw this glorious gentleman sitting by the corner of the table. So to be polite, i go: "Who u dawg?" And what do you know, it's the new lead forum moderator who took over for Will. I'm all excited, so i told him that i always wanted a picture with a forum moderator, because you know, i do. So he tells me that all night, i am the first one to ask. Lets call this one an exclusive! How cool is that. He was rlly an awesome dude

Here is a blurry picture of them all judging us from a distance while a few of us with a "golden star" ticket are waiting like sheep behind the fence

Last edited:

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
I felt like i was visiting a demon child of Justin Biebers concert and an Apple Keynote

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
4/5 Putin's, needs more beer.
I had a big pint when i joined the line. But we were waiting in line for an hour and a half. Couldn't refuel, couldn't even take a leak. (i think it was how they tried to discourage us from talking to the crew)

Reactions: Didipuf
Forgot your password?