Perfecting my crashing skills AFK

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
So today, i am walking towards the car in our shared indoor garage. And because i am very cool, i think to myself, why bother with lights, i can definitively save a few milliseconds by walking in the dark. I reach into my pocket, grab the keys, singing "black and yellow" when OUT OF NOWHERE this giant concrete pillar smashes right into my face. (i swear it wasn't there before)
I stumble back, barely staying on my feet, everything is spinning and i think to myself: "the car is that way" and wonder in some random direction while pressing every button on the carkey. Suddenly i feel blood running, filling up my right eye. It was everywhere. My hands, my face, the floor. It looked like ive ate somebody alive.
Imagine by disappointment when i found a mirror and realized that it was barely a scratch.
BUT! This gotta mean something within the Test ranks. I think that i've at least proven myself as a mid level member of the Crash and Ramming Division. Do we have a badge for that?

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Holy shit!

That must have been a hard hit to split the skin open like that!

You will make a fine Starship captain!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Be careful! Ramming in the FPS module is a high-risk strategy!

C

CaptainHavoc

So today, i am walking towards the car in our shared indoor garage. And because i am very cool, i think to myself, why bother with lights, i can definitively save a few milliseconds by walking in the dark. I reach into my pocket, grab the keys, singing "black and yellow" when OUT OF NOWHERE this giant concrete pillar smashes right into my face. (i swear it wasn't there before)
I stumble back, barely staying on my feet, everything is spinning and i think to myself: "the car is that way" and wonder in some random direction while pressing every button on the carkey. Suddenly i feel blood running, filling up my right eye. It was everywhere. My hands, my face, the floor. It looked like ive ate somebody alive.
Imagine by disappointment when i found a mirror and realized that it was barely a scratch.
BUT! This gotta mean something within the Test ranks. I think that i've at least proven myself as a mid level member of the Crash and Ramming Division. Do we have a badge for that?

Just cover it with a brown paper bag.

Forgot your password?