Persistence

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Correction
My account was updated to 100k aUEC, not 1 mil, this is my standard starting amount and still better than zero.

I've been contemplating having a larger starting credit as 5k is a tad on the low side. But I am also finding these 10k claim jumper missions to be easy work.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I've been contemplating having a larger starting credit as 5k is a tad on the low side. But I am also finding these 10k claim jumper missions to be easy work.
I like being able to jump right into doing cargo runs as that is something I really enjoy doing in SC.
If you're planning to spend a lot of time in something like a Hull C, Caterpillar, BMM, etc., then the increased starting amount is very convenient, otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Well thatt depend on the ship you have, an Aurora or a Mustang have an hard time doing that.... still there are some delivery mission that pay almost 9k and don't require neither a combat ship or some combat skill, just the ability to trasport a box.

I like being able to jump right into doing cargo runs as that is something I really enjoy doing in SC.
If you're planning to spend a lot of time in something like a Hull C, Caterpillar, BMM, etc., then the increased starting amount is very convenient, otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.
Well, you can alsways start on small run and re-invest the earning on new good for some run to build up credits: some good are reaaly inexpensive to purchase and on lager quantity they are still profitable, even with a Cutlass scrap can earn you 2-3k per run.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Well thatt depend on the ship you have, an Aurora or a Mustang have an hard time doing that.... still there are some delivery mission that pay almost 9k and don't require neither a combat ship or some combat skill, just the ability to trasport a box.

Well, you can alsways start on small run and re-invest the earning on new good for some run to build up credits: some good are reaaly inexpensive to purchase and on lager quantity they are still profitable, even with a Cutlass scrap can earn you 2-3k per run.
True, but I have more fun doing runs in the Caterpillar (BMM when it releases) but 10-20k to start out.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
True, but I have more fun doing runs in the Caterpillar (BMM when it releases) but 10-20k to start out.
well that's means 2-3 delivery mission on the long distance: at almost 9k each (mius fuel cost) that will provide you a good start...😊

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Persistence hack: Every time you install a new piece of equipment upgrade, summon the ship on the landing pad then summon a 2nd ship so it despawns the first. The act of your upgraded ship despawning will save its configuration in the server and you keep the upgrades no matter what, even if you 'claim' the ship later on.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
This guys says the 890 mission is now worth 45k aUEC. I dunno if that's true, but he also has some great ideas for this mission. I can see they put a 4 minute time limit on it now, and since it was intended as multi-player, it is quite possible it is now 45k aUEC. Looks like it can be done 4X per hour, so that is 180k aUEC/hour. If you played it an hour/day six days per weeks that's 1M aUEC.

This guy is good. Goes for head shots. You can too.

View: https://youtu.be/GqlVVxWKTKY

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Last time I was in I parked my character by the station mentioned in the first 890 mission post @Shadow Reaper put up, is it confirmed it is a 4 minute timer and less aUEC? I was going to do this a few times to build up a little cash and then buy some upgrades but I may have to focus on something else.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Last time I was in I parked my character by the station mentioned in the first 890 mission post @Shadow Reaper put up, is it confirmed it is a 4 minute timer and less aUEC? I was going to do this a few times to build up a little cash and then buy some upgrades but I may have to focus on something else.
Hmm actrually the best shot I think is either going for the claim jumper missions or the long distance delivery (some mission pay near 9k ofr a simple pakage delivery...).
Also Recco Mission can pay well and has some claim jumper mission that pay 11k instead of 10k...

If you are staying in the ArcCorp area ia there is one up to that, is still money earned.

Forgot your password?