Phoenix glamour video

Kalh

Lieutenant
Aug 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Kalh
Look nice , maybe too many things but i don't understand why people complain , you can do a rap video clip on the phoenix .

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I think that there is way too much chrome. So when I get a chance I want to tie all the chairs to the outside of my ship like some Chair Reaver. Yeah, that table can go also. More wood, more leather, and at least 2 or 3 Jackalope heads adorning my walls. I wonder if they will let us keep the heads of our enemies on the walls, or even better in our fish tanks. Thank you Governor for such a lovely idea.
Seriously tho, I think that they can relax a little on the chrome it looks way too sterile.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Seriously tho, I think that they can relax a little on the chrome it looks way too sterile.
Don't worry, after TEST has a kegger in Montoya's Phoenix, the word 'sterile' will not occur to anyone viewing the interior.

Reactions: Walex
Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
Its was confirmed on reverse the verse that you can personalise the internals of the pheonix so that would include removing hot tub etc I expect we shall see

Kalh

Lieutenant
Aug 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Kalh
I m pretty sure they will allow to change the internal , just i don't think you will be able to put back some cargo space or exclusive variants content like the lab on the aquila.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
And that's why we need extra copies of the interior furnishings.

Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
I m pretty sure they will allow to change the internal , just i don't think you will be able to put back some cargo space or exclusive variants content like the lab on the aquila.
Man that so sucks I was so looking forward to recreating the space captian scene from Hitchickers Guide (resteraunt atthe end of the universe) that never left the bath tub on the bridge of his ship ;(

Reactions: JoeCool4433

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Cargo hold full of second hand [ship] salesmen ... damn going to make a lose on this trip ;(
This is waaaay too relevant....

Hiii! I'm Stan, of Stan's Previously Owned Vessels. And I'd Stan on my head to make you a deal!
What sort of craft are you looking for? Big?! Little? Sloooooooooooooooow?

Reactions: [EGTID]Killbuni-
Forgot your password?