Photoshop doodling

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
This shit is amazing. Tweeting this out on our official channel right now with your permission!

Reactions: Beerjerker

XeoWolf

Commander
Donor
Sep 5, 2016
RSI Handle
XeoWolf_TEST
I just realized I forgot to remove those weapon bits that are floating out in front of his leg...

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Very nice work. Please do some with the outlaw armors! I've always wanted to see the light outlaw armor helm with glowing yellow eyes that look like TEST logos.

Reactions: Slevin

XeoWolf

Commander
Donor
Sep 5, 2016
RSI Handle
XeoWolf_TEST
Very nice work. Please do some with the outlaw armors! I've always wanted to see the light outlaw armor helm with glowing yellow eyes that look like TEST logos.
I'll see what I can do for ya! I assume that armor is purchased in Grim Hex?

It looks so much better in those colours!
IKR? :D

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I'll see what I can do for ya! I assume that armor is purchased in Grim Hex?

IKR? :D
You can also get it in ArcCorp (along with the laser guns, by the way) if you don't want to deal with all the hassle of getting stuck at Grim Hex. Although I think Grim Hex is worth the hassle at least once or twice.

XeoWolf

Commander
Donor
Sep 5, 2016
RSI Handle
XeoWolf_TEST
You can also get it in ArcCorp (along with the laser guns, by the way) if you don't want to deal with all the hassle of getting stuck at Grim Hex. Although I think Grim Hex is worth the hassle at least once or twice.
Haha! I was stuck in Grim From my second day in SC until 2 nights ago! I'll go to the other place. Gotta run some missions and get some dough for it first. :)

Reactions: Beerjerker

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Haha! I was stuck in Grim From my second day in SC until 2 nights ago! I'll go to the other place. Gotta run some missions and get some dough for it first. :)
Same thing happened to me. You can use armor and guns bought at ArcCorp in Crusader. They don't sell all the edgy t-shirts however.

Forgot your password?