Piecing together a TEST Tuxedo

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
as far as bow ties go, checkered bowties are a definite no on my end. Go with either of the striped ones.

as for shoes...

:p
Pretty sure those are not 'shoes'. They're an abomination. Good colors though. But heretical.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
I’m not sure what your disposable income is like, but why not get one made? It will fit perfectly and the tailor could cut you the tie and pocket square to match, and make you the shirt.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I’m not sure what your disposable income is like, but why not get one made? It will fit perfectly and the tailor could cut you the tie and pocket square to match, and make you the shirt.
that is the current plan... lol i havent seen too many stores with already made yellow tux jackets.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
they all kinda lost value once EVERYONE and their dog started making their own.
I can see that to some people they may have lost their value. Its about the value you assign to them yourself. Personally I am going into law enforcement and I still think its really cool to slap coins down and see who buys the drinks

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Haha, you read my mind. After I posted about fancy attire for the gala, I was looking up military mess dress uniforms that have yellow coats or at least yellow accents like these:
ohhhh my, i do like the looks of those! We need to get montoya a war jacket with giant golden shoulderboards to signify his gloriousness.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Yes, checks all the way. I would say one criteria for the jacket, go as blazing bright as you can find. Check bow tie and suspenders if you can find them. Any black dress shoes will work. The question is the top hat and cane. . . Certainly you need something to bonk people with who doubt the superiority of the TEST brotherhood.

If you can find a clip-on bowtie with the bright yellow and black checks, you may want to cannibalize this for added entertainment:

We need lots of pics of the assembled ensemble, including suitable beverage of choice in hand!

Ok thats a beautiful cane.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I would buy and wear this

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?