Piracy Piracy Division/Squadron Organization Brainstorm

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well then you are in luck because @Talonsbane has replenished the empty kegs with fresh full ones.
Family member have to watch out for each other. I just happen to notice the last keg get floated while passing by & took care of things before somebody got a glass full of beer foam & nothing else. Party on wonderful people!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
A saint for sure. Your place in heaven is well assured hahahhahahah
I'm far from a saint my friend. I still have the used glasses to wash, the beer bottles to put in the recycling bin, the place to clean up & the drunks to drive home so that they don't end up in the drunk tank needlessly. If I'm lucky, I'll get a little sleep before having to wake up, prep the bar & food, set out fresh pretzels & finally get the music going before opening the doors to the space bar again for the next TEST party to begin.

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
I'm far from a saint my friend. I still have the used glasses to wash, the beer bottles to put in the recycling bin, the place to clean up & the drunks to drive home so that they don't end up in the drunk tank needlessly. If I'm lucky, I'll get a little sleep before having to wake up, prep the bar & food, set out fresh pretzels & finally get the music going before opening the doors to the space bar again for the next TEST party to begin.
See a saint. Now I can destroy my liver, it's awesome

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
See a saint. Now I can destroy my liver, it's awesome
A saint would do all of that for free. I do it for the enjoyment of watching all of the shenanigans that go on around us & wonder what crazy stunt somebody will do next just to TEST the limits of everything. LoL

Reactions: Blind Owl and VFV

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I like how the Piracy Division thread has devolved into drunks and an epic saint who keeps everyone supplied with the nectar of greatness.
Then imagine this my friend, I imagine this merry band of TEST pirates partying like a cross between the Supertroopers in the BEERfest bar with all of the drunken contests, shenanigans, hijincts & hilarious insanity that goes with it. Perhaps the drunken TEST pirates will dress up in the TEST police members uniforms, go pull over random passing players, play pranks & catch it all on cam to share on the various screens around the bar for us all to enjoy. Cheers!

Forgot your password?