Place your bets (CR Gamecom Presentation start time)

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Come one, come all and place your bets on when CR takes the stage and starts his presentation.

For ease, we will use one time zone 9pm CEST.

So if you think he will be 20 mintues late, use 9:20 pm CEST or just 9:20

If no one has the exact time, the closest time will win. A tie is a tie. First one who posts a specific time gets it. Only 1 minute increments. (no seconds)
I will try and get the start using my iphone as a time reference.

What do you win? Bragging rights until citizencon where I might do this again.

Posts made after 8:55pm CEST are invalid.

So...since I put it up, I will go first...
Thal: 21:17 pm CEST...17 minutes late.
Montoya: 21:45 - 45 minutes late
Felyxsnow: 21:33 - 33 minutes late
Graptor: 21:29 - 29 minutes late
Gabgrave: 21:15 - 15 minutes late
Michael: 21:00 - On time (the optimistic one)
Han Burgundy: 21:21 - 21 minutes late
MikeNificent: 21:11 - 11 minutes late
Blind Owl: 21:37 - 37 minutes late
marctek: 21:23 - 23 minutes late
CrudeSasquatch: 21:47 - 47 minutes late
Stevetank: 21:36 - 36 minutes late

Sorting by time:
Michael: 21:00 - On time (the optimistic one)
MikeNificent: 21:11 - 11 minutes late
Gabgrave: 21:15 - 15 minutes late
Thal: 21:17 pm CEST...17 minutes late.
Han Burgundy: 21:21 - 21 minutes late
marctek: 21:23 - 23 minutes late
Graptor: 21:29 - 29 minutes late
Felyxsnow: 21:33 - 33 minutes late
Stevetank: 21:36 - 36 minutes late
Blind Owl: 21:37 - 37 minutes late
Montoya: 21:45 - 45 minutes late
CrudeSasquatch: 21:47 - 47 minutes late

Eliminating
CrudeSasquatch: 21:47 - 47 minutes late - WINNER!

Last edited:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
21:47
He wants to add a last minute Winged Flightless Bird Monster with Reptile skin... and the design team makes him a fricking DINOSAUR, and he's like "That's not what I was imagining... like.. try to picture a bird with reptile feathers and a crocodile head." and they're dilegent and in five minutes make him a different dinosaur, and he's like "No not like that"
and they're like "WTF CR! WT ACTUAL F!"
and he's like "Just, like what you have, but more like a bird with really large lizard feathers." and they make a dinosaur with bat wings, but they have like, a thousand feathers that look like bat wings, and the entire art department has to take LSD just to come up with that idea, and CR is like "Not exactly what I wanted guys, but we're thirty minutes late.... Now program it's AI to attack exactly when I say "I wonder what happens if I throw a grenade... here" during the show.
and that's why I added the extra 17 minutes.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
21:47
He wants to add a last minute Winged Flightless Bird Monster with Reptile skin... and the design team makes him a fricking DINOSAUR, and he's like "That's not what I was imagining... like.. try to picture a bird with reptile feathers and a crocodile head." and they're dilegent and in five minutes make him a different dinosaur, and he's like "No not like that"
and they're like "WTF CR! WT ACTUAL F!"
and he's like "Just, like what you have, but more like a bird with really large lizard feathers." and they make a dinosaur with bat wings, but they have like, a thousand feathers that look like bat wings, and the entire art department has to take LSD just to come up with that idea, and CR is like "Not exactly what I wanted guys, but we're thirty minutes late.... Now program it's AI to attack exactly when I say "I wonder what happens if I throw a grenade... here" during the show.
and that's why I added the extra 17 minutes.
It's probably happening as we speak

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?