Planetside 2

HechtorDravere

Commander
Jan 4, 2014
RSI Handle
HechtorDravere
Leave your username here and we can find each other for some endless warfare on a planet's side. Two.
My username on US server East Mattherson is HechtorDravere
HOWEVER, that server lags massively for me, so I usualy play on EU server Miller as Hechor. I was drunk and missed a t...

Jack Firebaugh

Rear Admiral
Jun 20, 2014
RSI Handle
JackFirebaugh
JackBePimpin

would love to join the TEST Planetside 2 outfit.

Jack Firebaugh

Rear Admiral
Jun 20, 2014
RSI Handle
JackFirebaugh
Reactions: TestBot

Kovakx

Lieutenant
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Kovakx
So I just got into Planetside 2 and I'm keen to squad up.

I'm on as Kovakx007

I'm on the Emerald server and play as VS, mostly as a dirty rotten camping sniper.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Check out /r/TestOutfit and drop into the TS and tell them you've just gotten into Planetside. We've usually got at least a squad going so you probably won't be alone.

Reactions: Kovakx

Gelafogo

Lieutenant
Jul 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Gelofogo
I'm downloading/installing it! Are those DLC packs worth buying? I'm going to try out the game for a bit first before making a decision, but you guys' input would be helpful.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I'm downloading/installing it! Are those DLC packs worth buying? I'm going to try out the game for a bit first before making a decision, but you guys' input would be helpful.
I would say wait on the DLC packs (you're talking about the ones on steam right?). While they are absolutely worth it monetarily (I think they are 5 times cheaper than in game) I would say wait and see if you like the game. If you have disposable income, then sure. Go ahead and buy them because you'll just be saving time. If not and you want to make sure that you get something in return for the money spent, then I would suggest waiting to see if you like the game or if the steam bundles offer the things you like in game.

I don't remember their content but I believe it was infantry centered. If you play the game and realize you really just want to either fly or drive tanks then the steam packs might be worthless to you.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
I will check it out... have it installed, but just need to see how it plays at around 90ms on a US server as EU player.
Also need to look into the steam stuff, as a infantry player, it will come in handy.

Gelafogo

Lieutenant
Jul 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Gelofogo
I've started playing and it's really fun, but man I am terrible at FPS's. I haven't played any since Halo 3.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I've got three on Connery - US west: Rumbledore, BiffAbrip, and I think Huegpaynis.
I'm game to make an alt on a different server if the majority of testies are on it.

Kni9ht

Grand Admiral
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Kni9ht
IGN: PebblelyRage

As a long-time member of TEST Outfit since launch, here's a quick summary of our weekly schedule.

Monday: Advanced Combat & Tactics Division, led by X207Blitz, as well as 'Murica Mondays in which we play our NC (New Conglomerate) alternative characters on the Connery Server. The Outfit name on that server is FATY.

Tuesday: TEST Open Recruiting/Public Squads in where we have squads open to the general population of Planetside 2 and try to recruit prospective players.

Wednesday: TEST Training Night, a night where some of the more senior members of the outfit gives lessons on the the basics or finer points of combat, manuevering, squad discipline, and so forth. This is also the time where we do new player orientation, which is helpful in explaining what the built-in tutorial doesn't teach you such as the different buildings and other concepts of the game.

Thursday: Terrible Terrans, much like on Monday in which we play on our TR (Terran Republic) alternative characters on the Connery server. The Outfit name on that one is "DPRT" also known as "Peoples Republic of TEST"

Friday: Friday Night Drunk Ops and occasionally join the Inter-Outfit Night, which is the outfits as a faction coordinate to achieve some goal and have a semblance of skill. Friday Night Drunk ops is generally when we shoot the breeze and do random stuff. Also, whenever someone says "what continent are you on" and it's variations, everyone has to drink a shot.

Saturday: Secret Ops, also known as Saturday Shenanigans, which can range from anything that we come up with that's interesting. On August 16th I believe it will be a poetry recital contest (I'm not joking) in Teamspeak. Sometimes we do movie night instead, which is on the Teamspeak channel for more details.

Sundays: "Serious Ops" night where we give the illusion of tacticalness and cohesion as an outfit with varying results.

All Ops start at around 7 PM EST, so join up!

Reactions: o-BHG-o
Forgot your password?