Please Close Me

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Hey Testies, I'm in the market for a Endeavor Master Set with LTI as I have found that we are lacking some medical facilities for IRS (a friendly TEST group).

My plan is to have this ship so that TEST members will have another place to spawn in the verse as well as another ship that can upgrade things. IRS hails from the shadier side of TEST but is a necissary part of the org as it helps complete an org that does everything. Most Endeavor captians don't want these sorts of people aboard their hospitals, so I'm attempting to grab a hospital of my own for when we participate in larger organized chaotic activities involving intense negotiations and accelerated trade deals. The rest of the master set would be used to upgrade and research the shadier side of science so that TEST can benefit from every part of the verse.

Sadly, these master sets are hard to find and getting one with LTI is even harder. I am cursed and I have to have LTI on everything. Even my LTI has LTI.

So, if you have one with LIT to sell, let me know. I really think that having this ship can benefit IRS. I'm also one who is willing to share my ships with the group leaders who I have met. I can't fly all of my ships all the time, so I may as well let the recognized leaders of the org utilize my ships for the glory of TEST Squadron!

(╯°Д°)╯︵ ┻━┻

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Ah, this is what TEST is like! I love you all! :point_left::heart_eyes::thumbsup:

Reactions: Stevetank
Forgot your password?