Please don't like my thread-campaign

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
View attachment 22296

So they can't t live without an iPhone and don't understand jokes and get offended by everything ever so they never have to put effort towards anything in life?
It's sad that these majestic birds will live out their entire lives without being able to see the wonders of the fully released 'verse. I hope none of them are PREY-TORIAN level!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
If @Irishnutcase was here ... Hump Day. It's today. But I detected an oncoming problem.

Right at the end of the camel everything seems to end rather abruptly. But that doesn't account for the huge pile of shit on the ground behind the camel. I usually miss that it's hump day, but for some reason I never miss that pile of shit.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
If @Irishnutcase was here ... Hump Day. It's today. But I detected an oncoming problem.

Right at the end of the camel everything seems to end rather abruptly. But that doesn't account for the huge pile of shit on the ground behind the camel. I usually miss that it's hump day, but for some reason I never miss that pile of shit.
this is why you don't want to shuffle your your feet when you're walking behind a camel, or any other beast of burden

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I've found the best use for basic Bacardi Rum!
I used it to clean up my vape atomizer head thingy! Poured some into a small glass, disassembled the thing and dunked it, let it sit for a while, then after some vigorous shaking, rinsed it with water.
Bacardi tastes like paint thinner by default, and it turns out it works like it as well! It cleaned out all the gunk nicely, and all the while being foodsafe... probably.
Didn't leave any aftertaste unlike other methods I tried so that's a plus too!

Forgot your password?