RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
[CONCERN] One of these days I may just go through and LIKE every single comment just for good measure
Please do. Ducky is being sneaky. ;)

Also, rum please.

I don't know who's idea it was to set this camp in a swamp, but there's a good chance I'm going back from this completely drained of blood. Haha. I haven't had this much life sucked outta me since I was with my ex-wife!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Fixed

[CONCERN] One of these days I may just go through and LIKE every single comment just for good measure.
Please do. Ducky is being sneaky. ;)

Also, rum please.

I don't know who's idea it was to set this camp in a swamp, but there's a good chance I'm going back from this completely drained of blood. Haha. I haven't had this much life sucked outta me since I was with my ex-wife!
You guys will never find my posts :D mwahahahahahahahahahahya *cuaghs and chokes* I need a drink >.>

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
You're lucky my service is such garbage out here. It takes minutes to load a page sometimes. Grrrr. Otherwise I'd be reading this thread from the beginning. Lucky Ducky right now. Lucky Ducky.
It's starting to sound like you're working with mromutt... Do you think this is a game?

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Thank you for making this a game for me again :D now the fun begins!
The fun part for me is knowing that there are a lot people that are going to sign on tomorrow and wonder why the hell I'm liking posts from August of last year.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
So should we plan something for the one year anniversary of this thread?
That does seem appropriate. I'm coming up blank for ideas right now though. Most threads with this amount of shitposting usually get locked so I don't know what to do other than continue the trend.

Forgot your password?