CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
The shit post thread (Formally known as
Please don't like my thread-campaign):

TLDR version

@Shive creates the thread with the point of this thread is to make a post that nobody will like. The winner is the person with ZERO LIKES

Fun days are had. 2015 is full of promise. The thread grows, and likes are spread. Eventually it dies Oct 22, 2015...
Then @EpilepticCricket and @NaffNaffBobFace combine forces and use the divine NECROMANCY to raise the thread in February of 2016. New jokes are thrown in, new LIKES are thrown down to stop anyone from winning....
Chaos ensues. Shit is posted, thrown, spread on toast, and sprayed across the ceiling. @Blind Owl developes a weaponized shit cannon. @Beerjerker swaps out a KEG on his Beerfarer for a cistern with a pressurized nozzle.
@The Fox feeds ex-lax to his hound.
@CrudeSasquatch finds as many pictures of women jogging as possible
@Varku starts baking cookies.
The LIKE system on the testsquadron.com forum collapses under the weight of their combined Shit.

Eventually the Shit coalesces into a new form, the S.H.I.T.P.O.S.T. Division of TEST SQUADRON BEST SQUARDON!
Montoya and Seung are contacted by panicking administrators.

Probably @mromutt and @Knax who said something like....
@mromutt "THEY'VE SPREAD THE S.H.I.T. TOO FAR!"
@Knax WE MUST STOP IT! THE "LIKE" SYSTEM IS DESTROYED!"
@mromutt "THERE'S TOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUCH S.HHHHHHH.I.T.

@SeungRyul replies "At least the S.H.I.T. is contained in that one thread.... imagine what would happen if we shut it down! There will be S.H.I.T. in every other post! NO THREAD WOULD BE SAFE!"
And then @Montoya said "Why are you worried about the LIKE system anyways? What are you? Narcissists? Go Join ADI you rule abiding wankers!"
(I have no idea how they actually replied, but we're still here, so it had to have been something like that).

The forum is safe, for the time being, as we contain the maximum shit levels to this thread....
occasionally there is a breach (every day), but not to the extent it could be.... (Only 1/3 threads is affected).
The Galaxy of TEST waits with baited breath.... Will the S.H.I.T. containment hold?
Slight edit to original because I didn't feel like I captured the FULL story

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt

TLDR version

@Shive creates the thread with the point of this thread is to make a post that nobody will like. The winner is the person with ZERO LIKES

Fun days are had. 2015 is full of promise. The thread grows, and likes are spread. Eventually it dies Oct 22, 2015...
Then @EpilepticCricket and @NaffNaffBobFace combine forces and use the divine NECROMANCY to raise the thread in February of 2016. New jokes are thrown in, new LIKES are thrown down to stop anyone from winning....
Chaos ensues. Shit is posted, thrown, spread on toast, and sprayed across the ceiling. @Blind Owl developes a weaponized shit cannon. @Beerjerker swaps out a KEG on his Beerfarer for a cistern with a pressurized nozzle.
The LIKE system on the testsquadron.com forum collapses under the weight of their combined Shit.

Eventually the Shit coalesces into a new form, the S.H.I.T.P.O.S.T. Division of TEST SQUADRON BEST SQUARDON!

@SeungRyul replies "At least the S.H.I.T. is contained in that one thread.... imagine what would happen if we shut it down! There will be S.H.I.T. in every other post! NO THREAD WOULD BE SAFE!"
And then @Montoya said "Why are you worried about the LIKE system anyways? What are you? Narcissists? Go Join ADI you rule abiding wankers!"
(I have no idea how they actually replied, but we're still here, so it had to have been something like that).

The forum is safe, for the time being, as we contain the maximum shit levels to this thread....
occasionally there is a breach (every day), but not to the extent it could be.... (Only 1/3 threads is affected).
The Galaxy of TEST waits with baited breath.... Will the S.H.I.T. containment hold?
lol i want to point out you literally got the admin thing backwards XD i am the one that said its contained and that likes dont matter lol also you are welcome :P

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
one of the significant things about this thread is the collective effort of the shitposters to keep it on the site's homepage in order to give newcomers one of those WTF? moments

also most of us are too lazy / fucked up to find it in 'Off Topic'

Last edited:

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku

TLDR version

Why are you ignoring @Grimbli with his latest like sheningans?
And how about sam?! You can't ignore Sam! CONCERN

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
This is admittedly a pretty dumb post so I will post it here.
From what I can tell, none of the motion capture actors, directors, or animators have ever mopped a floor in their life. The character is just smearing whatever crap is on the floor around and then wandering off with his wet mop dripping all over his supposedly "clean" floor.
@22:24
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xy5pz7V7rI

Muh immersion is kaput.
When mopping, mop in a figure 8 so you are keeping the crap you are cleaning captured in the mop! Carry your wet mop in the bucket! These NPCs are total slobs!
#unplayable

Forgot your password?