Please don't like my thread-campaign

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Can't help it, but this ain't funny. It's highly respectless and this guy should be punished by law for it.
Full stop.
Before you throw away the key, you should know this is staged and they are likely both paid actors. They're acting out a joke that's been around for decades at least.
The way I remember the joke:
A kid comes home with two black eyes. His mother asks what happened and he answers, "I saw a lady with her skirt stuck in her underpants so I helped fix her skirt."
Mother asks, "Why did you get a second black eye?"
"She was so mad, she must've wanted her skirt like that, so I put it back."

I don't believe that... Do your politicians not have more important things to do?! *megafacepalmofdeath*
Not my politicians. My politicians are busy accusing one another of crimes and pretending rioters are peacefully protesting.
Might want to keep a closer eye on your own politicians...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/15/merkel-allows-prosecution-of-german-comedian-who-mocked-turkish-president/

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Extremely charged political rant from me. Don't watch/read if you're even a little bit sensitive!

This 100%
Calling Trump voters racist/sexist is just whining. People need to take responsibility for their actions and Trump winning was a result of the Left alienating not only the Right, but those of the Middle and Left who try to sympathize with their group. Calling people privileged who aren't doing so well themselves just pisses them off!

I work extremely hard for what I have and being called privileged completely trivializes my sacrifices! When's the last time you agreed with someone and became their friend when they belittle you and ignore your hard work?

When someone tells me I'm privileged I think they're a whiny bitch that can't take care of themselves.

Calling people names and lumping them together with labels just because you THINK they're wrong or evil...is EXACTLY what racists and sexists do!

SJWs and Liberals are the new hate groups.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Extremely charged political rant from me. Don't watch/read if you're even a little bit sensitive!

This 100%
Calling Trump voters racist/sexist is just whining. People need to take responsibility for their actions and Trump winning was a result of the Left alienating not only the Right, but those of the Middle and Left who try to sympathize with their group. Calling people privileged who aren't doing so well themselves just pisses them off!

I work extremely hard for what I have and being called privileged completely trivializes my sacrifices! When's the last time you agreed with someone and became their friend when they belittle you and ignore your hard work?

When someone tells me I'm privileged I think they're a whiny bitch that can't take care of themselves.

Calling people names and lumping them together with labels just because you THINK they're wrong or evil...is EXACTLY what racists and sexists do!

Right there with you, @Grimbli .
CxF-BBMUsAAlcg3.jpg

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

This 100%

Concur

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Before you throw away the key, you should know this is staged and they are likely both paid actors. They're acting out a joke that's been around for decades at least.
The way I remember the joke:
A kid comes home with two black eyes. His mother asks what happened and he answers, "I saw a lady with her skirt stuck in her underpants so I helped fix her skirt."
Mother asks, "Why did you get a second black eye?"
"She was so mad, she must've wanted her skirt like that, so I put it back."

Not my politicians. My politicians are busy accusing one another of crimes and pretending rioters are peacefully protesting.
Might want to keep a closer eye on your own politicians...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/15/merkel-allows-prosecution-of-german-comedian-who-mocked-turkish-president/
The comedian did nothing wrong; so did Merkel. The only wrong thing is, that Turkey is turning into a dictatorship. Many Germans pointed that out (we our experiences in that kind of thing, you know), but no one wants to hear it.

Looking to the women-related topic: especially with a glimbse to whats happening in India during 2016 and also in China and it doesn't matter where else scenes like those are disrespectful and are supporting those who think that women are cattle to be fucked.

Forgot your password?