Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Can I be a master too?
I wanna be "Master of particles" :smile:
(Btw, How do you get custom titles like "Barrista" and "Hallucinogenic Owl"? Ask Seung nicely?)
Do something a little different. Sam created a coffee shop thread for everyday discussion. The thread has since become on of the staples of this forum. it's been on the front page since...well, since it's inception back on Mar 9.
For me, I just posted so much that they thought about taking away my keyboard. Ha

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Do something a little different. Sam created a coffee shop thread for everyday discussion. The thread has since become on of the staples of this forum. it's been on the front page since...well, since it's inception back on Mar 9.
For me, I just posted so much that they thought about taking away my keyboard. Ha
But I don't have Sams creativity to start a nice thread. And I don't have your.... determination... to make 7.7k posts until I'm recognized. :S

*sigh* I'm might actually have to use my brain here...

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Hey, wow, very good find @supitza ! I put it on my steam wishlist! Thanks a lot!
I've been super hyped about this game ever since I first heard of it. Too bad they didn't market it too much, I watched a pre-launch livestream and it was just me and a few other fellows watching. And that made me sad, because I want this game to make it big, so that Daedalic and Mimimi Productions can pump out more awesome games.
Also, Daedalic = Deponia (which is a point-and-click masterpiece).

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Can I be a master too?
I wanna be "Master of particles" :smile:
(Btw, How do you get custom titles like "Barrista" and "Hallucinogenic Owl"? Ask Seung nicely?)
:O you have to annoy seung so much that he gives you a name he thinks you will hate but everyone ends up loving anyway :P

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
:open_mouth: you have to annoy seung so much that he gives you a name he thinks you will hate but everyone ends up loving anyway :P
Kinda how I got my "Materia" (Matter in Swedish) nickname.
Now I just need to get involved in a thread Seung is active in...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
:open_mouth: you have to annoy seung so much that he gives you a name he thinks you will hate but everyone ends up loving anyway :P
Precisely this. Haha
Kinda how I got my "Materia" (Matter in Swedish) nickname.
Now I just need to get involved in a thread Seung is active in...
@SeungRyul is active in ALL threads. He is the forum master.
That being said, if you're looking to get his attention, just tag him in every post you do. Like @Grimbli, @Varku and @maynard did to some douche a few days ago. He never acknowledged them though. :)

Forgot your password?