RSI Handle
Shortspark
#tableset #tableset #tableset #tableset #tableset #tableset #tableset

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
We had a Swedish translated version of that joke in our "news"-paper, under a section dedicated to "jokes that doesn't translate".

Apperently English and Swedish share a lot of pun-relations. The Swedish and English words may not even be similar, but the "relation between words that the pun is based on" is still there, so the pun still works. It got to the point that I was getting angry that I couldn't find any more jokes we could use

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
We had a Swedish translated version of that joke in our "news"-paper, under a section dedicated to "jokes that doesn't translate".

Apperently English and Swedish share a lot of pun-relations. The Swedish and English words may not even be similar, but the "relation between words that the pun is based on" is still there, so the pun still works. It got to the point that I was getting angry that I couldn't find any more jokes we could use
swedish puns huh? :P

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli

Just for you @DarthMatter
It’s not the fart that kills, it’s the smäll.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
It's 19:00.
Our university wide pub-crawl is starting to kick in.
And I'm inside taking thermal-images of our laboration equipment while I wait for my partner to return...
And I need to pack for a skiing trip (buss leaves at 10 tomorrow morning).

Perfect planing!

Attachments

Forgot your password?