Please don't like my thread-campaign

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Final found some fucking stable WiFi in this part of the Alps! The hotel has shot for Internet and doesn't reach the building I sleep in, so I'm leaching of the pub next door. The hotel is actually bad in every regard but that we have a hour of free beer in the pub as after-ski.

See you guys are keeping this place filled. Keep up the good work until I get home after and can reinforce properly. :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Final found some fucking stable WiFi in this part of the Alps! The hotel has shot for Internet and doesn't reach the building I sleep in, so I'm leaching of the pub next door. The hotel is actually bad in every regard but that we have a hour of free beer in the pub as after-ski.

See you guys are keeping this place filled. Keep up the good work until I get home after and can reinforce properly. :slight_smile:
Yo shitposters are this place is still open for an old fox?
Where the fuck have you two been? Dereliction of shitposting doody. Er, duty. Haha
Welcome back.
Also, the Alps? Rough life, haha

edit: post # 8900. 1100 to go until I achieve God-hood. Mwaahahaha

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
My first time to get spellchecked from "fucking" to "ducking". Wanted to keep it like that for fun. :slight_smile:
Mods on the Kugutsumen forum (may it RIP in peace) could arbitrarily search and replace like that within posts. For a while they were replacing 'fuck' with 'gently caress.' It became a meme.

The Fox

Admiral
Aug 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Thefoxhun
Where the fuck have you two been? Dereliction of shitposting doody. Er, duty. Haha
Welcome back.
edit: post # 8900. 1100 to go until I achieve God-hood. Mwaahahaha
I was watching animes for that long time x3

Tbh I was busy whit school and just made some really good friends so I didn't had to much time to come over here for a free hug
raw (1).gif

And I have way more gifs than I had so get ready testies!

Forgot your password?