Please don't like my thread-campaign

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
I'll see if I get can find a pic of our build later.
We made fun of the Oscars, where LaLa Land got called up on stage just to have the statue taken out of their hand and given to Moonlight. So we made it a wheel of fortune event where different characters won every 30 seconds :)

Other builds included stuff like Disney milking Star Wars, Trump<3Putin, artists only having one concert only to change it to three concerts last second, a giant vacuum-cleaner made out of a car and a punching-bag-powered-car. :)

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
how many of your multiple personalities are attracted to men?

not judging, just curious
Wait... you have to have a (or at least one) personality that is attracted to men to joke-flirt with them? :O

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
#tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
got some good distance today :o

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh you :grin:
Sorry not sorry.
I'll see if I get can find a pic of our build later.
We made fun of the Oscars, where LaLa Land got called up on stage just to have the statue taken out of their hand and given to Moonlight. So we made it a wheel of fortune event where different characters won every 30 seconds :slight_smile:

Other builds included stuff like Disney milking Star Wars, Trump<3Putin, artists only having one concert only to change it to three concerts last second, a giant vacuum-cleaner made out of a car and a punching-bag-powered-car. :slight_smile:
Ha. I'd love to see pictures of this.
how many of your multiple personalities are attracted to men?

not judging, just curious
Meh, I'm about as hetero as hetero can be. That being said, I do think beauty should be admired, in any and all forms.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Wait... you have to have a (or at least one) personality that is attracted to men to joke-flirt with them? :open_mouth:
swooning implies attraction

Joking and flirting, not so much
It's all jokes here. And flirting. And joke flirting.

The only *real* swoon in my life is my wife. Everything else is play.

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
I don't get paid for this so.... yes :P
What! No beer tokens! The inhumanity! The pain! The Outrage!.... The lack of beer!!!!

Forgot your password?