Please don't like my thread-campaign

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
One more sleep till friday!!! #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Thirded!!

I think you have to talk to @SeungRyul though. I don't think @mromutt has any real power here.

I love you Ducky.
I want to hear back from @mromutt before resorting to breaking the chain of command. I figure @mromutt is like a Major and @SeungRyul is like a General. What kind of unit would this be if we went to @SeungRyul without asking @mromutt first?

download (14).gif

I mean if I did that, I might as well tag Glorious Leader @Montoya into this thread so he can answer the 100% anonymous nomination, which has been graciously seconded and thirded, that I, @Beerjerker be promoted with honors to the rank of Dank Memester, 2nd Class.
Tagging that much TEST Squadron leadership into this shitpost thread would surely show the lack of discipline and lack of tact required and expected of a Dank Memester, 2nd Class.
Shameful!

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I want to hear back from @mromutt before resorting to breaking the chain of command. I figure @mromutt is like a Major and @SeungRyul is like a General. What kind of unit would this be if we went to @SeungRyul without asking @mromutt first?

View attachment 6512

I mean if I did that, I might as well tag Glorious Leader @Montoya into this thread so he can answer the 100% anonymous nomination, which has been graciously seconded and thirded, that I, @Beerjerker be promoted with honors to the rank of Dank Memester, 2nd Class.
Tagging that much TEST Squadron leadership into this shitpost thread would surely show the lack of discipline required of a Dank Memster, 2nd Class.
Shameful!
Completely shameful. I shall drink more beer to drown any shame incurred by this post. Being in the Army, you would think that I'd have a healthy respect for the CoC. I apparently do not. Oops.
Who's higher than @Montoya? We need to summon said personages.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Forgot your password?