Please don't like my thread-campaign

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
To the top you beautiful bastard! #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Since this thread is TEST Squardon's true heart and soul, I'll make this announcement here:
I'll be out for awhile.
Don't worry about me, I'm healthy and not on too much of a bender.
It's not that I found a prettier org, there is no prettier org.
It's not you, it's me.

For the next while, I'll have spotty internet at best, if not be without electricity whatsoever. Certainly not well connected enough to play vidya gamez. When I return triumphant, and will bring with me glory for TEST Squardon! I'll return with my toboggan... or on it!
download (2).jpg

Until that day, I leave you with this informative how-to video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13o-JPOCUL4

Remember to wash you feet!
download.gif

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Since this thread is TEST Squardon's true heart and soul, I'll make this announcement here:
I'll be out for awhile.
It's not you, it's me.

For the next while, I'll have spotty internet at best, if not be without electricity whatsoever. Certainly not well connected enough to play vidya gamez. When I return triumphant, and will bring with me glory for TEST Squardon! I'll return with my toboggan... or on it!
View attachment 7121

View attachment 7120
You have fun in the Wild-lands!
Remember: You can eat all mushrooms. Some are one-time-only though. :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'll be out for awhile.
It's not you, it's me.

View attachment 7121

View attachment 7120
Have fun Beer! I am doing much of the same with my family: outdoors, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, playing. Enjoy. We shall see you soon.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Welp I see I've drunk posted again......anyway, One sleep till friday! #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

Forgot your password?