Please don't like my thread-campaign

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
He was so fun talking to. Assuming that I was a christian and talking about how I should prove Jesus was a virgin birth and all.
I didn't even get to play my "I believe in the Asgards" card! :(
Just wait until Christianity is treated like Norse Mythology or Greek Mythology. Then Thor, Zeus, and Jesus can join the Avengers and fight aliens in space.

All religions should be treated equal, for better or for worse....
―(T_T)→

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Just wait until Christianity is treated like Norse Mythology or Greek Mythology. Then Thor, Zeus, and Jesus can join the Avengers and fight aliens in space.

―(T_T)→
There is an anime about Jesus and Buddha being roommates. What little I have seen of it, it was a kinda fun slice-of-life show.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Just thought I would clairyfiy something...
I am an atheist, but saying that I believe in Asgard mythology is more fun. Mostly because the mythology in itself is more entertaining, but I also like prefer the afterlife in Valhalla to Heaven. If I had to choose. :P

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Just thought I would clairyfiy something...
I am an atheist, but saying that I believe in Asgard mythology is more fun. Mostly because the mythology in itself is more entertaining, but I also like prefer the afterlife in Valhalla to Heaven. If I had to choose. :P
I prefer to worship Nurgle. Papa Nurgle loves me and his blessings are already inside me!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

―(T_T)→
Holly crap... I pitched this idea to a programmer friend as a goods video Games ideas. An RPG as Jesus and you can recruit all the various dieties and apostle types from every religion. Krishna eventually morphs into Vishnu... You can summon a barrage of angels... various guys from the bible can attack enemies and pick their pockets. Noah can summon a flood. Jonah can summon a whale to swallow an enemy and then single combat said enemy inside the whale for bonus damage.
We wrote out an entire story board.
I miss my weed days maaaaaaan

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Holly crap... I pitched this idea to a programmer friend as a goods video Games ideas. An RPG as Jesus and you can recruit all the various dieties and apostle types from every religion. Krishna eventually morphs into Vishnu... You can summon a barrage of angels... various guys from the bible can attack enemies and pick their pockets. Noah can summon a flood. Jonah can summon a whale to swallow an enemy and then single combat said enemy inside the whale for bonus damage.
We wrote out an entire story board.
I miss my weed days maaaaaaan
BHUDDA BELLY BOUNCE!

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
I'm back bitches! and it's fucking friday start drinking!!!!!! #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
On another note does leave really need to end so fast :rage: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
See everyone! @Blind Owl gets it!! GET ON OUR LEVEL!! #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
On another note does leave really need to end so fast :rage: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I hate it when that happens. 3.5 weeks ended in a matter of seconds. Ugh.
See everyone! @Blind Owl gets it!! GET ON OUR LEVEL!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Wooohooooooooooooo!!!

Forgot your password?