Please don't like my thread-campaign

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Use orange flavored antifreeze. Tastes good and stops you from freezing.
I prefer the like flavoured.
You need a bear! For warmth
Mrs Owl is home now. I don't need a bear.
Squeezing oranges is easy with treads :slight_smile:
Tracks. Tanks have tracks damnit. Haha.
@Blind Owl vs @SeungRyul seems like seung is winning
There's no VS. @SeungRyul is like Santa: he brings Christmas snow to the forums every year. I won't even try to compete with that. I freaking love Christmas. ;)

Edit: thank you @SeungRyul, you beautiful bastard. You're awesome

Last edited:

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I prefer the like flavoured.

Mrs Owl is home now. I don't need a bear.

Tracks. Thanks have tracks damnit. Haha.

There's no VS. @SeungRyul is like Santa: he brings Christmas snow to the forums every year. I won't even try to compete with that. I freaking love Christmas. ;)

Edit: thank you @SeungRyul, you beautiful bastard. You're awesome
I'm 'Murican! I have the right to be wrong! You'll never TANK MAH FREEDOOOOOOM!

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I'm Canadian and it's winter. Running is dangerous. I will stand my ground...
...mostly because I'm frozen to this spot!
ice deal with it.gif

Past summer was uncharacteristically hot here, so I think I've developed a new appreciation for the cold. Freezing nearly to death makes getting warm feel so much better.

Like if you want to give me carrack.
1zwsps.jpg

Noobifier often has big ticket giveaways https://www.youtube.com/user/BrianMP5T Try your luck!

In other news:
30.gif

I suppose it should be "You're Late" instead. 3.0 is PTU! I probably won't jump in until it goes live, but it's actually happening!
Not that I was losing hope or anything...

But I was beginning to resort to new pass times, even ordered some 40k. Way back when, I had more free time than money, now I have more money than free time (my Star Citizen hangar is proof!). Thought I'd see what I can do with a 40k hobby now, after a 20 year absence. With all the Primaris drama, might even field a chapter of Angry Marines.
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

(not my paintjob, just something I was looking at for inspiration)

Is this thread my diary now? Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving, No Like Campaign! Just in case I shoot myself out of a cannon and lodge my power foot in a xeno's backside, Happy rest of the Holidays too!

Last edited:

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
View attachment 8072
Past summer was uncharacteristically hot here, so I think I've developed a new appreciation for the cold. Freezing nearly to death makes getting warm feel so much better.

View attachment 8073
Noobifier often has big ticket giveaways https://www.youtube.com/user/BrianMP5T Try your luck!

In other news:
View attachment 8074
I suppose it should be "You're Late" instead. 3.0 is PTU! I probably won't jump in until it goes live, but it's actually happening!
Not that I was losing hope or anything...

But I was beginning to resort to new pass times, even ordered some 40k. Way back when, I had more free time than money, now I have more money than free time (my Star Citizen hangar is proof!). Thought I'd see what I can do with a 40k hobby now, after a 20 year absence. With all the Primaris drama, might even field a chapter of Angry Marines.
View attachment 8075
(not my paintjob, just something I was looking at for inspiration)

Is this thread my diary now? Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving, No Like Campaign! Just in case I shoot myself out of a cannon and lodge my power foot in a xeno's backside, Happy rest of the Holidays too!
see this guy gets it :D its all in one big shitpost!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Classic driveway slide, haha.

Freezing nearly to death? Don't do the Beer. If you're getting cold, call a Canadian. We'll warm you up, one way or another.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
see this guy gets it :smile: its all in one big shitpost!
images.duckduckgo.com3.gif

As we all know: Posts + Likes + ? = Profit. According to my calculations, in order to maximize the likes-to-posts ratio, the most effective shitpost is a big shitpost with blinking lights (gifs and pics for rapid stimulation) that includes replies (didn't like what I wrote, but liked that I wrote back?) and the occasional spoiler (enticement for the curious treasure hunter). You can see what I mean here:
images.duckduckgo.com4.gif

Classic driveway slide, haha.

Freezing nearly to death? Don't do the Beer. If you're getting cold, call a Canadian. We'll warm you up, one way or another.
I can feel the :heart: from here. Those aren't pillows, by the way.
images.duckduckgo.com2.jpg

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
View attachment 8076
As we all know: Posts + Likes + ? = Profit. According to my calculations, in order to maximize the likes-to-posts ratio, the most effective shitpost is a big shitpost with blinking lights (gifs and pics for rapid stimulation) that includes replies (didn't like what I wrote, but liked that I wrote back?) and the occasional spoiler (enticement for the curious treasure hunter). You can see what I mean here:

View attachment 8079
/HUGS!
Amazing.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
SPAI's!?! :fearful:
Yeah, they are everywhere.
We just let them be. Nothing they can do anyway. Anything that look like information is just more shitposts.
And it is fun when they report back a bunch of shitposting :)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Yeah, they are everywhere.
We just let them be. Nothing they can do anyway. Anything that look like information is just more shitposts.
And it is fun when they report back a bunch of shitposting :slight_smile:
T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶s̶.̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶V̶i̶r̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶A̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶T̶E̶S̶T̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶.̶

EDIT: oops, wrong forum. sorry.
How do I delete a message?

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
View attachment 8076

View attachment 8079
you are in the top of the class ;)

Forgot your password?