Please don't like my thread-campaign

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
HUMP DAY!!!! #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Well given Shit existed in the times of the Roman empire and Fuck was used back in 1475 I'd say one needs to be much to old to have came from an age before profanity and even then I wonder if as far back as cave drawings and oral communications there have been dick pics and profanity.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Well given Shit existed in the times of the Roman empire and Fuck was used back in 1475 I'd say one needs to be much to old to have came from an age before profanity and even then I wonder if as far back as cave drawings and oral communications there have been dick pics and profanity.
I miss the bronze age where the best we could do was 3rd place :|

Forgot your password?