Please don't like my thread-campaign

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
I'm a dishonest man. And you can always count on a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, ist the honest ones you ought to look out for. Because you never know when they are about to do something... incredibly... stupid.

Flipping love those movies!

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
You do not no da wey, truly, until you have been subscribed to Gregzilla for years and saw the original singing Knuckles the day it was uploaded. And realize that this was more than 10 months ago...

And I know that this is new form is a VR-Chatt thing, but is recycling memes really what the internet has come to?

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
You do not no da wey, truly, until you have been subscribed to Gregzilla for years and saw the original singing Knuckles the day it was uploaded. And realize that this was more than 10 months ago...

And I know that this is new form is a VR-Chatt thing, but is recycling memes really what the internet has come to?
U don't now da way

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen

Well the Knuckles VR-chat meme is a combination of a few memes. The Uganda-theme for example is not coming from the Youtuber or is it? That is from something else. Just the Avatar is made by Gregzilla. (The song featured in the video is the one which plays 24/7 in Fallout 4.) The single parts of the Knuckle-meme by them selfs are boring. The combi and the fact that it was a group effort is what makes (well.. made) it funny. It was one of the funnier memes in my opinion.

btw.. what do you guys think about a Test-meme-of-the-month award? TMOTMA! (catchy)

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Well the Knuckles VR-chat meme is a combination of a few memes. The Uganda-theme for example is not coming from the Youtuber or is it? That is from something else. Just the Avatar is made by Gregzilla. (The song featured in the video is the one which plays 24/7 in Fallout 4.) The single parts of the Knuckle-meme by them selfs are boring. The combi and the fact that it was a group effort is what makes (well.. made) it funny. It was one of the funnier memes in my opinion.

btw.. what do you guys think about a Test-meme-of-the-month award? TMOTMA! (catchy)
The Ugandan part comes from Forsens Twitch-chat and fanbase through PUBG into VRchat, if KnowYourMeme is correct.
I know that not the whole meme is credit to Gregzilla, but I take the chance to spread his channel since I really like his content :P

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
MONDAY (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Not too many cause I have off today :slight_smile:
Enjoy your day mate :beers:

The Ugandan part comes from Forsens Twitch-chat and fanbase through PUBG into VRchat, if KnowYourMeme is correct.
I know that not the whole meme is credit to Gregzilla, but I take the chance to spread his channel since I really like his content :P
Fair enough :D
The "why are you running" part is from a TV show

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
MONDAY (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Not too many cause I have off today :slight_smile:
Me too! Best Monday

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Me too! Best Monday
I also have today off. But mines for a shitty deal. Ha

Forgot your password?