Please don't like my thread-campaign

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Brings new meaning to going into the forest for a good time.
Haha, you have no idea!
Stop sharing my nudes!
It's on the internet now! Haha
or memory foam :open_mouth:
Brown memory foam. Yummy!
View attachment 9495

No offense intended. Believe it or not, the only care I have considering what you eat is that you enjoy it!

:beers::apple::avocado::bacon::fork_knife_plate::poultry_leg::hot_pepper::watermelon::beers:
I fucking love this! Haha

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Don't sell yourself short, @Bambooza !
You've yet to be attacked by a giant monster with only your fanatical devotion to the Emperor to protect you.
View attachment 9500
I *accidentally* bought some models and now need to figure out a Space Marine Chapter. I'm thinking one of three, all Salamanders.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I *accidentally* bought some models and now need to figure out a Space Marine Chapter. I'm thinking one of three, all Salamanders.

I *accidentally* bought a bunch of models too. Some of which, I don't think I'm practiced up enough to paint yet. Currently stripping some of my first attempts so I can give them a second run.
Spent my frivolous video game budget, probably for the next year (that is, if I'm going to stick to a budget, we'll see how that goes...).

a3ff723fdc139448485fcbbe251b6256.jpg

I'm not too familiar with the Space Lizards, but they definitely have some unique potential.
32fbd57dc18f188de300187e96c2bc8a--space-marine-warhammer-.jpg

I've become kind of partial to Chaplains, and went with Black Templars myself. Though I might make my army a successor to them, a Crusade that wandered off too far and is now dependent on Neophyte rookies and LOST IN SPACE!
neop_prof1b.jpg

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I *accidentally* bought a bunch of models too. Some of which, I don't think I'm practiced up enough to paint yet. Currently stripping some of my first attempts so I can give them a second run.
Spent my frivolous video game budget, probably for the next year (that is, if I'm going to stick to a budget, we'll see how that goes...).

View attachment 9502

I'm not too familiar with the Space Lizards, but they definitely have some unique potential.
View attachment 9503

I've become kind of partial to Chaplains, and went with Black Templars myself. Though I might make my army a successor to them, a Crusade that wandered off too far and is now dependent on Neophyte rookies and LOST IN SPACE!
View attachment 9504
Make them Red and White and you might have real winners...

Here are ideas!

Other things that are Canadian because they're red and white or both:
Canada!
Maple Syrup
Bald Eagles eating salmon
Grizzly Bears
hairy Humanoids
Maple Leafs
Maples with leafs
Maples without leafs
Multiple Eaves
Maple Measles, worse than small pox
Weasles, worse than small fox
Quadraped Ungulated Kangaroos known as Deer
Huge Quadraped Ungulated Kangaroos known as Moose
Moose Knuckles, more predominant in Canada than the tracks of a camel
Cowboy belts with deer horns on them worn by city folk at Calgary Stampede
People from Ontario that think they're Canadian despite being more like them folks from Detroit but with stable manufacturing jobs
People from Quebec that think Blue and White is the same as Red and White but different, and that's okay, here have some money and forget I said anything
Cariboo, The Mid Range sized Quadraped Ungulated Kangaroo
Texan's that prefer the cold known as Albertans, but still drink oil
Northern Californians known as British Columbians, just as high
Those North Dakotans from Manitoba, love them some wheat
Montana North, the Saskatchewan State, love them some wheat
Lousiana Two, AKA New Bruinswick, eh, boi, nice cousin I got eh?
That other Hawaii, known as New Found Land, eh, boi, nice sister I got eh?
People in the Yukon so out of touch with modern times they're looking for gold deposits
Winterized Jet Skis
Winter Surfers, cha bro, I'm dating an Australian bro
New-Found-Land Labradors, the descendant of Tibetan Mastiffs that were kidnapped by Peter Pan and forced to haul fishing nets after he became a lawyer and brought them to America
Igloo's, the polar bear's refridgerator
American Rye Whiskey that we make using only locally grown wheat so it's Canadian eh
Imported Lumber we Export
Exported Lumber we Import
Bunny Hugs, the other word for Zippy Front Hooded Dress Coat
Tuxedos made of Denim, only denim, but with fur on the inside because it'd be ridiculous to wear only denim when it's minus 40 on both temperature (F,C) scales
Ogo Pogo, a knock off of Loch Ness, but totally original
Tyrannosaurus Rex, King of the Dinosaurs
Albertasaurus Prince Rex, The Hipster Cousin of the the King of the Dinosaurs
Multiple actors that became so famous they could afford American Passports
Canadian's so desperate to be acknowledged as being from somewhere they hijack video game organization forum chat rooms\
Hairy basement dwellers
Guys that subsist on their brothers popularity
There's more... @Blind Owl should know

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
NEVER CONFORM BOB! YEAH!!!!! #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ok. So no Storm Giants then...

:grin:
Red and white all the things!
Make them Red and White and you might have real winners...

Here are ideas!

Other things that are Canadian because they're red and white or both:
Canada!
Maple Syrup
Bald Eagles eating salmon
Grizzly Bears
hairy Humanoids
Maple Leafs
Maples with leafs
Maples without leafs
Multiple Eaves
Maple Measles, worse than small pox
Weasles, worse than small fox
Quadraped Ungulated Kangaroos known as Deer
Huge Quadraped Ungulated Kangaroos known as Moose
Moose Knuckles, more predominant in Canada than the tracks of a camel
Cowboy belts with deer horns on them worn by city folk at Calgary Stampede
People from Ontario that think they're Canadian despite being more like them folks from Detroit but with stable manufacturing jobs
People from Quebec that think Blue and White is the same as Red and White but different, and that's okay, here have some money and forget I said anything
Cariboo, The Mid Range sized Quadraped Ungulated Kangaroo
Texan's that prefer the cold known as Albertans, but still drink oil
Northern Californians known as British Columbians, just as high
Those North Dakotans from Manitoba, love them some wheat
Montana North, the Saskatchewan State, love them some wheat
Lousiana Two, AKA New Bruinswick, eh, boi, nice cousin I got eh?
That other Hawaii, known as New Found Land, eh, boi, nice sister I got eh?
People in the Yukon so out of touch with modern times they're looking for gold deposits
Winterized Jet Skis
Winter Surfers, cha bro, I'm dating an Australian bro
New-Found-Land Labradors, the descendant of Tibetan Mastiffs that were kidnapped by Peter Pan and forced to haul fishing nets after he became a lawyer and brought them to America
Igloo's, the polar bear's refridgerator
American Rye Whiskey that we make using only locally grown wheat so it's Canadian eh
Imported Lumber we Export
Exported Lumber we Import
Bunny Hugs, the other word for Zippy Front Hooded Dress Coat
Tuxedos made of Denim, only denim, but with fur on the inside because it'd be ridiculous to wear only denim when it's minus 40 on both temperature (F,C) scales
Ogo Pogo, a knock off of Loch Ness, but totally original
Tyrannosaurus Rex, King of the Dinosaurs
Albertasaurus Prince Rex, The Hipster Cousin of the the King of the Dinosaurs
Multiple actors that became so famous they could afford American Passports
Canadian's so desperate to be acknowledged as being from somewhere they hijack video game organization forum chat rooms\
Hairy basement dwellers
Guys that subsist on their brothers popularity
There's more... @Blind Owl should know
I don't think I've laughed this hard in quite some time. I really think this needs to be presented to a wider audience! Hahaha.:bear::deer::canada:
HOCKEY PLAYOFFS?!?!?!
TOMORROW!!!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
NEVER CONFORM BOB! YEAH!!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i thought that would speak to you

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Oh yeah. HUMP DAY!!!! #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW

Forgot your password?