Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
"First Ebola Case of the Year" /:
First place and an "of the year award"?? Double whammy. Uber awesomem
i never get duck of the year :( even though there is only like 5 of us, they just keep giving me the dick of the year award :open_mouth:
Hey, at least you won something...

...dick

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
We are roughly 1100 views away from 300,000 views on this thread and the anniversary is on the 20th of this month. I believe this years celebration should be bigger and we make people look and take notice of our shitty excellence!

I'm not asking for your best, nor your close to best shit posting skills. All I am asking is that the people of this forum see us for what we are and the semi (ish) best test has to offer, you have memes? Show me! You think you can shit post? Prove it! We have 5 pages, 1,098 views and 4 days to show these normal threads how we do it in this thread!

This post and or statement is in no way endorsed or approved by the org known as test squardon and there by not liable for any and all things said done or caused by said post. The ducky making said post is also not liable for those feeling inspired and or their actions from said possible inspiration.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
We are roughly 1100 views away from 300,000 views on this thread and the anniversary is on the 20th of this month. I believe this years celebration should be bigger and we make people look and take notice of our shitty excellence!

I'm not asking for your best, nor your close to best shit posting skills. All I am asking is that the people of this forum see us for what we are and the semi (ish) best test has to offer, you have memes? Show me! You think you can shit post? Prove it! We have 5 pages, 1,098 views and 4 days to show these normal threads how we do it in this thread!

This post and or statement is in no way endorsed or approved by the org known as test squardon and there by not liable for any and all things said done or caused by said post. The ducky making said post is also not liable for those feeling inspired and or their actions from said possible inspiration.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Forgot your password?