Please don't like my thread-campaign

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
This here is tactical dot: .
He covertly infiltrates every sentence, and then ends them.
See!? It happened again! Now there are whole bunch of them hiding under those other lines! HELP! MY SENTENCES ARE BEING MURDERED!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Too much fibre without adequate water intake does exactly the opposite. You don't want to know how I know
Oh don't worry I know how you know. I also know a fix that doesn't include oscillating between asphalt and gasoline. It's generic name is Polyethylene Glycol 3350, you probably know it as Miralax. You wont get any nutrients out of the stuff. It will however remove a surprising amount of flavor from pure water, so I suggest mixing it in something with some extra flavor... but not prune juice or milk. Black coffee works, so does orange juice - yes even army "orange juice".

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh don't worry I know how you know. I also know a fix that doesn't include oscillating between asphalt and gasoline. It's generic name is Polyethylene Glycol 3350, you probably know it as Miralax. You wont get any nutrients out of the stuff. It will however remove a surprising amount of flavor from pure water, so I suggest mixing it in something with some extra flavor... but not prune juice or milk. Black coffee works, so does orange juice - yes even army "orange juice".
Interesting. I'll keep that in mind for the next time I neglect my water intake, ha.

Forgot your password?