Please don't like my thread-campaign

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Fucking near Monday. Dammit.
Yes, that's the first two days of the week.
1. Fucking near Monday
2. Damn it. (It's full name is Damn it it's already fucking Monday)
3. It's only Tuesday
4. Hump day takes too long
5. Oh shit is it Thursday already
6. It's FRIDAY time for a party

And you probably thought there were 7 days in a week. HAH. There are only 6, that extra thing is for your wife to think up things for you to do that involve paint, soap, lawn mowers, snow blowers, garden shovels, or waiting in line at grocery stores.... all while you have a hangover from It's Friday Time for a party.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Monday, ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) Because I have off. Then because I get to go back to work tomorrow, (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yes, that's the first two days of the week.
1. Fucking near Monday
2. Damn it. (It's full name is Damn it it's already fucking Monday)
3. It's only Tuesday
4. Hump day takes too long
5. Oh shit is it Thursday already
6. It's FRIDAY time for a party

And you probably thought there were 7 days in a week. HAH. There are only 6, that extra thing is for your wife to think up things for you to do that involve paint, soap, lawn mowers, snow blowers, garden shovels, or waiting in line at grocery stores.... all while you have a hangover from It's Friday Time for a party.
So much truth in this statement, haha. Currently painting the basement, building a woodshed, building a tree fort, bucking up the huge oaks that fell in a wind storm, helping with the garden, painting the kid's bed...think I got it all. Lol.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
What day is it?
stirring shit up again, I see

which is fine, it moves us closer to our goal of 20,000 posts by end-of-year

we have 198 days left to make 887 posts - we need 4.48 posts per day to achieve cultural victory

onward and upward!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?