Please don't like my thread-campaign

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
I'm sorry, this is nothing personal - I haven't liked the last 6 or 8 pages....and the 147 before...and not willing to correct that.

:D
:eek:

You guys have successfully made this the toilet of testsquadron.com
Thank you. We take great pride in being the best TEST we can be.....or was it, we pride great best can we be test?.....or maybe it was TEST great we we pride be can best.

:eek: looks like its time to abandon thread
TEST fail...TEST disappointment

I'm innocent...on a certain point of view. Eeeerrrr...I just wanted to say "Hi" :D
Hi

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." - George Bernard Shaw

sums this thread up rather nicely, eh?
:confused:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
there is no contradiction in being all those things

in TEST
Oh good. I'm everything I want to be. Which is drunk.
Edmonton AB
Epic. #Epic #Hashtag
In TEST you can be whatever you want to be. Unless you want it to be something that happens for real, because that doesn't actually happen. You can only be whatever you want while in your drunken stupor and/or unconscious.
I'm there.
Question about being sober/drunk... Loosing things are a typical drunk thing to do. But I lost something now, and haven't been drinking any alcohol... Am I drunk?
What? I'm too sober for this. I shall drink more.

Also, kudos threadies.
Gone just over 24 hours, 95 new posts.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Tis ok.. im sure everyone else forgot by now.. please resume the thread spammage.. blind owl neeeds competition. Lol sidenote.. finally checked this thread out again.... annnndddd im i0 pages behind lmao
Welcome to the thread! It's brown and sticky in here, and it's only getting deeper!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Woot! I tried to go full necro lasterday and rez the oldest dead thread i could find... then the inquisition got me :confused::eek:
As a courtesey, we try to consolidate all the shitposting into a single pile for easier cleanup and avoidance.

Forgot your password?