Please don't like my thread-campaign

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
So the bed passed the coin-bounce test?
The angry Sargeant did this fun thing where he benched pressed my bed in the air then held it against his nipple and flexed his pecks. He looks me dead in the eye raises both hands and rubs his face "feels good man".
Still trying to figure out how he kept the bed up or if I passed inspection.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
The angry Sargeant did this fun thing where he benched pressed my bed in the air then held it against his nipple and flexed his pecks. He looks me dead in the eye raises both hands and rubs his face "feels good man".
He did say "good"... So you just ran for it before he had the opportunity to clarify?

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Sry, even after a violation of my privacy rules I'm only able to see the thumbnail of that Video ;(
But even that is beyond my level of self control.
I can't be in armsreach of Cookies without eating at least one :smile:

I wouldn't have clicked on that Link in the First palce if it wasn't adressed at me, let alone allow Facebook to run some scripts
But I won't install Flash on my PC no matter how fun that video may be.
my Paranoia-level is over 9000!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
This airport is deadly! there are French women in spandex everywhere. I almost broke my neck in the Tim Hortons lineup
I know the feeling

One summer we did a vacation rental on the Mission Beach boardwalk in San Diego. I literally threw my neck out from scoping out the babes in thong bikinis strolling by one after another. Trying to find a chiropractor on a Sunday was no fun :-(

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You passed something. You may wanna buy a chastity belt while you're home. Ha.

Forgot your password?