Please help keep the subreddit active

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Part of trying to maintain and grow a community is ensuring that activity levels remain high enough to attract and retain the interest of new members.

We took a risk by opening the forums, we are splitting a lot of the content that would otherwise have been posted on the subreddit.

While this forum is essential to strengthening the bonds of our community, it is still important that we keep the subreddit active.

If everybody here can post an interesting topic, event or something noteworthy once every two days, the /r/testsquadron subreddit will be a hive of activity which is a great recruiting tool that can help us grow!

Hop forth my little bunnies!

Grow and multiply!

Last edited:

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Can do, boss. Once we get the numbers up it'll be easier, but until then managing forum and subreddit activity will be a bit of a balancing act.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I will push for a membership drive once the Dogfighting comes out and Seung has more material to work with.

For the time being, our focus is to engage with out current members and spend some time in PlanetSide2 and Warframe TEST groups.

I downloaded Warframe yesterday and will try it out this weekend.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Part of trying to maintain and grow a community is ensuring that activity levels remain high enough to attract and retain the interest of new members.

We took a risk by opening the forums, we are splitting a lot of the content that would otherwise have been posted on the subreddit.

While this forum is essential to strengthening the bonds of our community, it is still important that we keep the subreddit active.

If everybody here can post an interesting topic, event or something noteworthy once every two days, the /r/testsquadron subreddit will be a hive of activity which is a great recruiting tool that can help us grow!

Hop forth my little bunnies!

Grow and multiply!
is this still a thing ?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
is this still a thing ?
Did you just randomly dig up a thread from 2013?

This post was made when we were deciding whether or not we should have a forum running along side with reddit.

We did not have many members at the time.

Over the following months, the forums became immensely more popular and the active members used reddit less and less.

Anybody is free to contribute there if you want!

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket

This post was made when we were deciding whether or not we should have a forum running along side with reddit.

Over the following months, the forums became immensely more popular and the active members used reddit less and less.

Hey boss, can I necro 3 year old threads too?

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth

Hey , I was just out exploring the galaxy when I saw this space dump with old ET cartridges and some foot notes about reddit...and stuff... :D

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Please don't necro more threads. :confused:
Is there a way to "soft lock" a thread so that it can't be easily necroed after a certain period of time? Even if it's just a warning about the time since the last post was made or something.

Forgot your password?