Please Help Official Test Drinking Game

grantbebop

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Todd 'Maniac' Marshall
Hi guys CGpepper Ultra Guido and myself are trying to create an official drinking game for test. So far this is the direction we are going in.
CGPepper: "Maybe we can add an actual game that people can play. Much like the game of thrones drinking games
http://static2.hypable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/game-of-thrones-drinking-game.png?324e9a
http://shandyfiles.s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/images/body/thesavory/GoTDrinkingGame-8.5x11-01-1.jpg

* Shout Test Squadron before releasing coutermeasure, Best Squardon after
* Take a sip when bitching Betty mentions overheating
* ...."

If anyone else has an idea please feel free to add them in this post. Maybe a quick draft would illustrate it better.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
When you die by missile spam, 1 sip per missile.

S

svenrichter

You fly into an asteroid:
1 sip for space rubble
2 sips for a medium
Finish your drink if its massive

You black out:
One shot to get you back up.

One sip every time somebody writes "Missile Commander" in chat. (Hardcore version: This also applies for people playing the drinking game)

One handicap shot every time you start a match in something else than an Aurora.

I'll come up with more later.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Anytime someone rams someone else in an aurora, drink.
Drink twice if it was your Aurora that did the ramming.

bryceedmundo

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
bryceedmundo
Are we talking a 'log in on Friday night and regroup with TEST in "insert system here" with the specific plan of playing drunk spaceships' or are we talking a 'log in on Friday night and go about our business and play some kind of meta drinking game over comms while we're all separated' drinking game?

Because my beer and I have ideas for both.

S

svenrichter

Are we talking a 'log in on Friday night and regroup with TEST in "insert system here" with the specific plan of playing drunk spaceships' or are we talking a 'log in on Friday night and go about our business and play some kind of meta drinking game over comms while we're all separated' drinking game?

Give. me. your. dog.

What breed is that?

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP

We'll take both

bryceedmundo

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
bryceedmundo
Give. me. your. dog.

What breed is that?
haha his name is Boris and he is a Shar Pei, he'd be about 4 - 5 months old now. A Chinese breed, originally bread for fighting. I think the whole thing was they could get bitten by the opponent pooch but because they've got all the skin they would still be able to turn and bite the other dog. Which boggles my mind - because look at his face - how does he bite anything? Or get it in his mouth for that matter. You should see him eat, its ridiculous.

But as for the drinking game:
I prefer the meta drinking game idea. I like the idea of everyone in chat having to smash their entire drink if one testicle loses a ship. i think someone mentioned calling out a word before you launch missiles which makes everyone drink. We could get TheBase involved and have them drop a song or trigger that forces us to drink.
Oh - I like this one, if you have to drink, and you're on a ship that has a crew of more than one, and the extras are NPCs, you have to drink for the NPCs.

I feel like I had more but i'm a bit drunk now and have forgotten so ask me later.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkippyLeDoo

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
why is this in roleplaying?

are we just pretending to be drunkards?

Reactions: lex

Scavar

Rear Admiral
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scavar
I'll make sure the ER has stomach pumps on stand-by.

RomulusMinimus

Captain
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Romulus-Minimus
When Montoya joins the channel/dies: Finish your drink.

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
I'm deeply worried upset verklempt po'd unsettled miffed moffed and basically determined to go ballistic that anyone in this squadron would treat a topic as serious and important as drinking as a GAME. How dare you despoil the holiest of holys. Unsully the tabernacle of the tipsy and please treat the consumption of alcohol with the time honored respect it deserves. Now. Please refill your glasses and take a shot for the cause.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Whoa, chill out and have a beer, ma.

Forgot your password?