pls help wish to change my name

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
top kek to Jenno180 same as my RSI useed my steream to log in ( appoligise for mispellin
well lets see... according to RSI sadly they will not let anyone change their User ID... aka the login to your account

Your handle can never match this User ID. and must be unique as well... sadly I am Stuck in this loop as well as i want to use "Ocean" but is stuck with "0cean" (with a zero) i did not realize it would be such a big deal to tell others over voice chat this... sadly only your handle changes can be made for 5$ to RSI and they will let you

Hopefully in the future we will see Login/Account name changes but sadly in this future over a million people will have signed up and you could loose your login name...

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
We could all use our free handle change to get InsertYourNameHere-TEST or something like that.
That way you can be Jenno180-TEST or Ocean-TEST or whatever.
Then, if we ever want to be disloyal to our glorious leader and our esteemed colleagues, I'll cost us $5. And that's a small price to pay for an offense such as that.

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
We could all use our free handle change to get InsertYourNameHere-TEST or something like that.
That way you can be Jenno180-TEST or Ocean-TEST or whatever.
Then, if we ever want to be disloyal to our glorious leader and our esteemed colleagues, I'll cost us $5. And that's a small price to pay for an offense such as that.

then what is stopping people just not part of our org to just add "-test" and spread lies and tarnish our good name

Wait a tick

That is free advertising!

Forgot your password?